Sponsored

Took delivery yesterday, almost 5 months to the day....

First Name
Norman
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick Evo awd, 1951 Ford F1 302, c4
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I am a happy Maverick truck owner. Cactus gray, XLT, FX4, 2.0 turbo, with SBL, weather mats, and tonneau cover, not real loaded but not spartan either. What a great driving little truck. Drove about 100 miles yesterday and gas gauge barely moved. Good accelerating and easy to zip around in traffic. The wait was worth it and Sean Kelly at Pat Milliken Ford in Redford ,MI could not have been any better on the process from start to finish. Very professional work by the sales staff and dealership. The new Ford Pass app is downloaded on my phone and starting and opening up doors on my Maverick .
Ford Maverick Took delivery yesterday, almost 5 months to the day.... mav2
Sponsored

Last edited:

The Weatherman

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Dean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick Lariat Lux FX4 4K x 2
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Welcome to the Maverick Owners Club!

Paulsr

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford mustang , escape
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I am a happy Maverick truck owner. Cactus gray, XLT, FX4, 2.0 turbo, with SBL, weather mats, and tonneau cover, not real loaded but not spartan either. What a great driving little truck. Drove about 100 miles yesterday and gas gauge barely moved. Good accelerating and easy to zip around in traffic. The wait was worth it and Sean Kelly at Pat Milliken Ford in Redford ,MI could not have been any better on the process from start to finish. Very professional work by the sales staff and dealership. The new Ford Pass app is downloaded on my phone and starting and opening doors on my Maverick up.
mav2.jpg
Took delivery of mine today . 7 months
21 days from Aug 5 2021

KimTexas

First Name
Berly Ann
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick Hybrid - 🌵 Grey
Very nice! Mines Cactus Gray but a hybrid..Congrats

Sponsored

rrcobler

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick LARIAT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

You're gonna love it. Took possession of mine 4 days ago. Couldn't be happier with my new ride. I have fam in Dexter, MI. Expect to make many trips in my new Mav from Chicago burbs to Dexter in the next few years, especially if gas prices remain high.

Meintc

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Lynette
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Escape
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I am a happy Maverick truck owner. Cactus gray, XLT, FX4, 2.0 turbo, with SBL, weather mats, and tonneau cover, not real loaded but not spartan either. What a great driving little truck. Drove about 100 miles yesterday and gas gauge barely moved. Good accelerating and easy to zip around in traffic. The wait was worth it and Sean Kelly at Pat Milliken Ford in Redford ,MI could not have been any better on the process from start to finish. Very professional work by the sales staff and dealership. The new Ford Pass app is downloaded on my phone and starting and opening doors on my Maverick up.
mav2.jpg
Yay! Another happy owner. Have fun with your new toy.

Cookie42693

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16 VW Tiguan, 07 Audi A6 Quattro
I am a happy Maverick truck owner. Cactus gray, XLT, FX4, 2.0 turbo, with SBL, weather mats, and tonneau cover, not real loaded but not spartan either. What a great driving little truck. Drove about 100 miles yesterday and gas gauge barely moved. Good accelerating and easy to zip around in traffic. The wait was worth it and Sean Kelly at Pat Milliken Ford in Redford ,MI could not have been any better on the process from start to finish. Very professional work by the sales staff and dealership. The new Ford Pass app is downloaded on my phone and starting and opening up doors on my Maverick .
mav2.jpg
looks like you got updated rims? did you keep your factory ones?