Sponsored

will I ever receive my Maverick

Matt the SID

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Edge
Order Nov.2 of 2021...received an email from Ford confirming order...only other correspondence was an email in March saying production of my order is delayed...that's it...does anyone have any wisdom on when/if I will own a Maverick, and I'm not referring to any of the basketball players:D
Sponsored

Gpp

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Gil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 ford maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

Go to your dealer and they should be able to bring up the latest on your truck.that’s what i do and it seems to be the easiest way to find out something.ive not even gotten a email but i do have a vin and build date of july 2.ordered ecoboost xlt and hitch only on nov 3 .

Rob Cactus Gray

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
11 Prius
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Depends on how long your willing to wait. Knowing so little about your build (only that it’s XLT?) I can’t give an estimate. Wait times are starting to creep up. 8-14+ months from order date doesn’t seem out of the question.

edit
You can call 800-334-4375 or you can go to https://www.ford.com/help/contact/ If you do Ford Chat, roll up until you see the Chat section and click on the blue "Start Chatting" button.

Sponsored

ERob81

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hyundai Santa Fe
Depends on how long your willing to wait. Knowing so little about your build (only that it’s XLT?) I can’t give an estimate. Wait times are starting to creep up. 8-14+ months from order date doesn’t seem out of the question.

edit
You can call 800-334-4375 or you can go to https://www.ford.com/help/contact/ If you do Ford Chat, roll up until you see the Chat section and click on the blue "Start Chatting" button.
I called Ford twice and got two different answers. One stating will be into production in May and it's now June. And the second stating my order is confirmed as of Dec 21' but couldn't tell me anything else. I have no constraints on my order. Just a XLT FWD with a sunroof. I asked if my order will be pushed back to a 23' and no clarification on that either. Just was told they appreciate my patience waiting for my truck to go into production. If I was told mine would be a 23' then okay I won't keep getting my hopes up every month thinking it will be the month I will have mine go into production. And have only received two emails. One stating my order was placed and two Ford apologizing for the delay on my order and that they appreciate my business.

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Boxster, Yamaha FJ1300, Maverick XL
Let me check with Farley....

Nope.

Jimbo says you're fucked.

Order Nov.2 of 2021...received an email from Ford confirming order...only other correspondence was an email in March saying production of my order is delayed...that's it...does anyone have any wisdom on when/if I will own a Maverick, and I'm not referring to any of the basketball players:D

Rob Cactus Gray

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
11 Prius
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I called Ford twice and got two different answers. One stating will be into production in May and it's now June. And the second stating my order is confirmed as of Dec 21' but couldn't tell me anything else. I have no constraints on my order. Just a XLT FWD with a sunroof. I asked if my order will be pushed back to a 23' and no clarification on that either. Just was told they appreciate my patience waiting for my truck to go into production. If I was told mine would be a 23' then okay I won't keep getting my hopes up every month thinking it will be the month I will have mine go into production. And have only received two emails. One stating my order was placed and two Ford apologizing for the delay on my order and that they appreciate my business.
Well I’m guessing a hybrid? That it self is a major constraint. Do the Ford chat option. They can help tell you a VIN if you have one. Build dates are pushed back in the regular. Aside from that, your wait is in line for a non constrained, late order, hybrid. I just got a build date for my mid October order of August 15th.

ERob81

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hyundai Santa Fe
Well I’m guessing a hybrid? That it self is a major constraint. Do the Ford chat option. They can help tell you a VIN if you have one. Build dates are pushed back in the regular. Aside from that, your wait is in line for a non constrained, late order, hybrid. I just got a build date for my mid October order of August 15th.
I didn't order a hybrid. Just a XLT FWD with a sunroof. No other constraints on my order. Had a full size tire and the dealership had me take it off my order. So in my opinion I have nothing keeping my order from being produced sooner.

Rob Cactus Gray

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
11 Prius
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I didn't order a hybrid. Just a XLT FWD with a sunroof. No other constraints on my order. Had a full size tire and the dealership had me take it off my order. So in my opinion I have nothing keeping my order from being produced sooner.
It should be built already, or soon. Are you doing the Ford chat? They are better than calling

Sponsored

ERob81

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hyundai Santa Fe
It should be built already, or soon. Are you doing the Ford chat? They are better than calling
I have not done the chat because I don't see an option for asking about build dates. So do I just start the chat with one the choices and then ask about my maverick?

Rob Cactus Gray

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
11 Prius
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I have not done the chat because I don't see an option for asking about build dates. So do I just start the chat with one the choices and then ask about my maverick?
Yes.