Sponsored

Why do dealers put their decal on a Maverick not even theirs??

Speed2000

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Acura TSX Sportwagon
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I didnt want their clean up guys putting scratches on it that I would have to correct. I did the first detail then covered it with ceramic infused paint protection film.

Picked it up from Jim Ellis Ford. The week before I picked it up, one of their service managers had his new truck ceramic coated at my shop so I got to remind them about leaving the wrap my truck.

Ford Maverick Why do dealers put their decal on a Maverick not even theirs?? Resized_20220709_090205

Ford Maverick Why do dealers put their decal on a Maverick not even theirs?? Resized_20220709_090439
Sponsored

respi133

2.0L EcoBoost
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I didnt want their clean up guys putting scratches on it that I would have to correct. I did the first detail then covered it with ceramic infused paint protection film.

Picked it up from Jim Ellis Ford. The week before I picked it up, one of their service managers had his new truck ceramic coated at my shop so I got to remind them about leaving the wrap my truck.

nice side marker, you got a part # or model?

Speed2000

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Acura TSX Sportwagon
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
It was like that when it came in the shop, I don't know who did all the exterior mods but I thought it looked cool.

JimParker256

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Area 51 Hybrid FE, 2014 Impala
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Probably the wrong question for this forum,but maybe some one can give me an answer. I have Maverick lariat hybrid. Does the back of the front seats bend forward or lay back. I'm trying to put seat covers on them and noticed that the seat backs don't move like my frontier did.
If you have a Lariat, you need to use the power seat recline buttons to angle the seat forward & backward. I'm pretty sure this is covered in the manual...
Sponsored