Sponsored

Who started this Maverick forum and who's watching?

oljackfrost

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
They're all sold, waiting for Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Did an enthusiast start this forum, or did Ford marketing, or a market research firm retained by Ford? I like to think everyone's comments are being observed and considered by someone connected with Ford.
Sponsored

Reactions: Doc

Art Vandelay

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Hybrid Lariat Alto Blue
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Did an enthusiast start this forum, or did Ford marketing, or a market research firm retained by Ford? I like to think everyone's comments are being observed and considered by someone connected with Ford.
I can all but guarantee that Ford has nothing to do with the forum, not even by hiring a firm to create it. I would bet even more that comments here are completely unnoticed by Ford. Just about every vehicle ever manufactured has an internet forum, usually they are started by enthusiasts.

ElMaverick

First Name
S
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda 3
Engine
Undecided
I can all but guarantee that Ford has nothing to do with the forum, not even by hiring a firm to create it. I would bet even more that comments here are completely unnoticed by Ford. Just about every vehicle ever manufactured has an internet forum, usually they are started by enthusiasts.
Ford has listened to forums in pre release cars like the Broncos and mach-e, it's no coincidence that these forums and websites have the same "we just caught this leak testing" pictures but with their own watermark, they have some control of what's leaked and what they want you to know and get feedback on

MontanaEd

First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
PHEV- Volt
I would point out that it does not matter who started it, Ford is watching. These days all large companies and many small ones are set up so that any time their name or product is mentioned they get notified. It is one of the wonders of the internet. It may just be monitored by some low level marketing person but if something of interest pops up it will move up the chain of command. Big brother may not be watching, but big corporations sure are. Trucks are competitive and any source of ideas that might produce a competitive edge is worth watching.

TylerDurden

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Mercury Marauder & 2002 Ford Explorer
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Hey Ford! If you're listening, make cyber orange available across all trim levels, preferably free! Thanks Ford!

99Mustang

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
99 Mustang 07 F150 17 Fiesta
Hey Ford! If you're listening, make cyber orange available across all trim levels, preferably free! Thanks Ford!
And do a "stand alone" trim level that makes the Maverick unique.
Sponsored

Reactions: Doc