Sponsored

Wheres everyone in The Great White North?

hr1551

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick 2022 XL w/ hitch and drop-in liner
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Surrey/Langley border area, BC
Ordered back on July 3rd, 2021.
Today is my one week anniversary.
Already doing some truck work.
Still waiting for the bed cover to come in. Ordered from a delta company but said 3 weeks delay.
Base XL hybrid with hitch and dropin liner
500 km later still got about half tank left, unreal! especially consider the crazy $2/liter gas here.
Try to find a set of aftermarket wheels so can retire my steel for winter only.
Still trying to get use of the rotating gear knob, not very intuitive, many times went to "D" while intended to "R".
Good luck everyone still waiting, definitely worth waiting for!

Ford Maverick Wheres  everyone in The Great White North? 20220319_184625

Ford Maverick Wheres  everyone in The Great White North? 20220323_154244

Maverickgirl

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Sue
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick XL EcoBoost
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Still waiting for the bed cover to come in. Ordered from a delta company but said 3 weeks delay.
500 km later still got about half tank left, unreal! especially consider the crazy $2/liter gas here.
Still trying to get use of the rotating gear knob, not very intuitive, many times went to "D" while intended to "R".

20220319_184625.jpg

20220323_154244.jpg
haha yeah it took me a couple weeks to get used to the dial! was constantly reaching up for my Ranger shifter at the steering wheel!🤣 and totally agree it's well worth the wait!

PAPAKAWI

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Maverick
St. Thomas Ontario here I picked up a Cyber Orange XLT AWD 2L 8Sp tow pakage and 400w inverter.

Sponsored

Deacon Blues

First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Fit, 1997 F150
I'm pretty sure I've previously posted on this thread, but I don't feel like going through 8 pages to check if I did.
Anyways, I wanted to show my new wheels. ;)
I bought my aftermarket wheels from an online source in Quebec but they couldn't sell me the TPMS sensors because they couldn't program them (too new).

After I bought the truck in November I had a tire shop I bought the tires from put new snow tires on the stock lariat wheels, knowing that I would be buying aftermarket wheels for the all season tires.

Since I had a $200 credit from Ford (Ford points) I decided to buy the sensors from my local Ford dealership and have them install my all season tires on my new wheels.

Those sensors are sure expensive! $94 each, plus $97 to install the sensor, mount the tires, and program the sensors.
Total cost was $543.79, minus the $238.88 I had in Ford points.

Last year I bought new wheels and tires for my wife's 2017 Honda Fit. It cost me $80 to have the tires mounted and balanced and $15 for a digital tire gauge.
New technology has its price!

Ford Maverick Wheres  everyone in The Great White North? IMG_2644
Ford Maverick Wheres  everyone in The Great White North? IMG_2645

Maverickgirl

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Sue
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick XL EcoBoost
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I'm pretty sure I've previously posted on this thread, but I don't feel like going through 8 pages to check if I did.
Anyways, I wanted to show my new wheels. ;)
I bought my aftermarket wheels from an online source in Quebec but they couldn't sell me the TPMS sensors because they couldn't program them (too new).

After I bought the truck in November I had a tire shop I bought the tires from put new snow tires on the stock lariat wheels, knowing that I would be buying aftermarket wheels for the all season tires.

Since I had a $200 credit from Ford (Ford points) I decided to buy the sensors from my local Ford dealership and have them install my all season tires on my new wheels.

Those sensors are sure expensive! $94 each, plus $97 to install the sensor, mount the tires, and program the sensors.
Total cost was $543.79, minus the $238.88 I had in Ford points.

Last year I bought new wheels and tires for my wife's 2017 Honda Fit. It cost me $80 to have the tires mounted and balanced and $15 for a digital tire gauge.
New technology has its price!

IMG_2644.jpeg
IMG_2645.jpeg
very nice!

Sponsored
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick
I ordered an Area 51 hybrid XLT. It was delivered to the dealer in December (on the 20th to be exact).

I was waiting to sell my current vehicle until it arrived, so upon hearing it had got here, sold my car to a friend who was interested in it.

on the 21st of December, they called me to inform me of the recall. I went without a car for almost 2 months hoping it would be fixed quickly but nope!

still no eta on a fix for the recal. I had to buy a used car in the meantime as I drive for work.

I’m still waiting for my maverick, not walking away so to speak, but it’s been an incredibly frustrating experience with a lack of communication from ford.

I will say that my dealer seems to be trying their best to get information (I mean they want to sell me the car that’s now been sitting on their lot) the bad communication seems to be from ford to their dealers.

last week I was driving past my dealer for a site visit for work and stopped in to see it for the first time. It’s a good looking truck and I can’t wait for it!

Hopefully ford can get their act together and start shipping out the parts for these vehicles.

icegradner

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

20220319_184625.jpg

20220323_154244.jpg
Nice. How did the dealer experience go? The drop-in liner looks good to me from those pictures, which is good news considering that's what I ordered. Hoping to see that Maverick on the road in the Langley/Surrey area, it would be my first one!

hr1551

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick 2022 XL w/ hitch and drop-in liner
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Nice. How did the dealer experience go? The drop-in liner looks good to me from those pictures, which is good news considering that's what I ordered. Hoping to see that Maverick on the road in the Langley/Surrey area, it would be my first one!
Funny you said that cause this morning while I walk close to harvey/184 area, I saw one carbonaized grey Maverick, XLT with AWD, so clearly I got some nice competition here. `;);):cool::cool:
BTW, regarding the dealer, I ordered through Mainland Ford on 104 ave. No issues when take the delivery, salesman was quite upfront of everything. He did warn me, kind of friendly, saying if I am not taking it, he will add $5k markup on it and it would be gone in a heart beat.