Sponsored

Where is the screen that shows # of electric miles?

megapixle

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
People keep posting pics of a screen that shows how many miles of a trip we're electric. I have Trip 1 and Trip 2 screens that show MPG but they don't show how many electric miles were on the trip. I swear I saw it once but I can't find it now.
Sponsored

KCHahn

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Currently drive a 2001 Ford Range Edge 2WD
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Might be wrong, but I think that shows up after you shut the truck down, after a trip.
That's what mine does. Or press the OK button, the scroll up on spot. Screen there should show gas miles driven, electric miles driven for a specific trip, plus estimated gas mileage.

JBryant

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick Lariat Hybrid Alto Blue
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I never reset Trip 2 to keep a history since day one. Like other poster said, scroll up and down until you find the trip. There should be that number showing total miles and electric miles. If you will notice, you will also see this after every trip segment when you shut down. Look at it after you either turn key off (XL or XLT) or press button to off (Lariat). It will stay on for a brief time until you get out of vehicle or do something else that changes the readout.

Gullzway

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1968 Ford Mustang Fastback
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Are you sure you have a hybrid, just kidding. May be different on the non Sync3 screen.

Ford Maverick Where is the screen that shows # of electric miles? PXL_20220929_205646955

Ford Maverick Where is the screen that shows # of electric miles? PXL_20220924_171253456

OP
OP

megapixle

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Might be wrong, but I think that shows up after you shut the truck down, after a trip.
That's what mine does. Or press the OK button, the scroll up on spot. Screen there should show gas miles driven, electric miles driven for a specific trip, plus estimated gas mileage.
Ok I'm dumb, that was it, thanks.
Sponsored