Sponsored

When Will You Take Delivery of Your Maverick? Win A Gift for Your Truck!

REMUB40

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda CRV 2013 Chevy Cruze
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

September order hybrid Lariat Lux. It's on a train in the Midwest on the way to Virginia.

earlyhike

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 XLT Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

2023 XLT Hybrid w Protective Film and Hitch (dropped the tonneau and SIBL mid order - did that help? No idea.).
Built after 9.5 months.
If delivery estimate is accurate I will yet have it after 10.5 months.

Unless you find one on a lot I don't think anything will make the process fast or easy. Perhaps buying an xlt ecoboost with no add-ons will theoretically improve results. But no one can really prove that. There's too much existing evidence on this forum of people with fully loaded orders beating out bare bones orders. There are a dozen other factors that play into timing that customers have no control over. You could just as easily buy the least constrained maverick order and still wait for longest possible time because of seasonal dealer allocations and Ford's unknowable scheduling logic.

Put in an order early with an honest dealer and hope for the best.

Utjazz

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick to be
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Hi Dear Maverick Owners or Future Owners,

This is a small research to know more about our members here.

What year your Maverick is? How long did you wait to take delivery of your Maverick?
What Maverick is the easiest and fastest to get? if someone doesn't wanna wait years for it :ROFLMAO:

Please leave your comment on this thread and we will randomly pick six owners to give away our products.

Also we are offering a 10% discount on our products, please check the link below if you are looking to add more storage space to your Maverick
Link to Promotional Products
Discount Code: 10MAVTRUCK

1688445563865.jpeg

Sponsored

Utjazz

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick to be
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Mine is a ‘23 scheduled to be built 17 July! Way excited! My xlt hybrid order was in mid September so compared to others, not too long. I had originally ordered a hitch, but removed it as it was a constraint. I think it helped getting scheduled.

JesTr

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Ford Focus SEL
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Hi Dear Maverick Owners or Future Owners,

This is a small research to know more about our members here.

What year your Maverick is? How long did you wait to take delivery of your Maverick?
What Maverick is the easiest and fastest to get? if someone doesn't wanna wait years for it :ROFLMAO:

Please leave your comment on this thread and we will randomly pick six owners to give away our products.

Also we are offering a 10% discount on our products, please check the link below if you are looking to add more storage space to your Maverick
Link to Promotional Products
Discount Code: 10MAVTRUCK

1688445563865.jpeg
Currently awaiting delivery of a 2023 Ecoboost Maverick. How long, depends. I ordered a 2022 Hybrid that the dealer marked up and sold without contacting me to tell me it was delivered. My 2023 Ecoboost is scheduled to be built in the next week or two. Ecoboost is definitely the way to go if you don't want to wait as long.... still long wait lol. Can't wait to take possession of my 2023 Maverick!

Josh_ua

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Joshua
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150 and Ford EcoSport
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
23 XLT Hybrid w/ lux and cp360. Waited almost exactly 9 months from order to delivery.

aterrell

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick Lariat Lux
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
ordered my 2023 Lariat hybrid lux package in Area 51 in Sept of 22. I picked it up June 26 2023. I love the truck. I ordered mine from Franklin Ford in Franklin MA and would highly recommend them.

OP
OP
Muslogy Auto

Muslogy Auto

Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
Undecided
Waiting since Sep 16 2022. The only positive of waiting this long is that the aftermarket scene has really flourished. When I first got on MTC there was some stuff coming out here and there but now there's a ton of things available for both EB and hybrids
Aha! You know right
There will be many aftermarket accessories for your Maverick!

Sponsored
OP
OP
Muslogy Auto

Muslogy Auto

Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
Undecided
Got a 2023 XL Hybrid and waited about 5 months for it.
Id say the easiest at the moment would be any ecoboost with no spray in bedliner, the hitch and a couple others.
How much will it delay if you add spray in bedliner or the hitch?

OP
OP
Muslogy Auto

Muslogy Auto

Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
Undecided
I ordered mine in 2021, picked it up in March 2023. Part of that wait time was true 'covid' related issues. Without that being a factor, I probably still would have waited. I've always wanted a smaller pickup and having great gas mileage is a SUPER bonus.
Thanks for the discount code!
Ah 'covid' was an issue then

Braderick

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mav XLT, RAV4 Hybrid, KIA EV6
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Hybrid built July 3, 2023….maybe 3 to 4 weeks until delivery…
Sponsored