Think of it this way. There are some people that ordered a ‘22 last year and still don’t have theirs. Some of those ‘22 orders are being rolled over to a ‘23. I ordered a hybrid XLT, lux, and CP on 15 Oct. I’ve had no less than six production date changes, and it was just moved to 19 December, which means the death of my order for a ‘22.
But, I decided early on that I was going to be proactive, and found a hybrid XL on 27 January and bought it. Then I found a hybrid XLT lux and traded in the XL for it. And on 25 Oct, I found a hybrid Lariat w/CP, lux, and a moonroof, and traded in my XLT for it. It took some legwork, but there’s some available if you get tired of waiting like me.
As far as the one I ordered, I told the dealer I don’t care what he does with it when it gets rolled over to a ‘23. I also ordered a ‘23 Lariat with Lux and both CP’s and the blackout package. I was told by the dealer I had a 0% chance of it getting selected to go into production due to his allocations and constraints. I’m done looking. I’m all set now.
If you want one as bad as I did, start contacting dealers as far away as you’re willing to travel.