Jerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco badlands sport
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
2023 Lariat hybrid.
I got Forscan and was able to stop the double honk and get traffic sign recognition.
Now, I want to do more but haven’t seen anything interesting…any suggestions?

Ford Maverick What now? IMG_5736
Sponsored

801Maverick801

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Forester
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
2023 Lariat hybrid.
I got Forscan and was able to stop the double honk and get traffic sign recognition.
Now, I want to do more but haven’t seen anything interesting…any suggestions?

IMG_5736.jpeg
I turned off the door open chimes and got rid of the seat belt chimes. Best Forscan change so far. And yes I always wear my seatbelt.

Montana

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Drive it lol.

Tons of cool stuff to give you ideas on this forum. Just gotta do a little browsing to find it

Some of us are nice enough to throw our build links in the signature of our posts so you can see what we have done as well ;)

The rest is totally up to you! (and the Amazon ads you will encounter after making one purchase lol)

OP
OP

jlcinga

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco badlands sport
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Have done a lot of browsing…wondering more about things to do with Forscan!

Sponsored

inline_five

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Hybrid XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
FWIW there was a guy on here who modified something using foreskin and the dealer rejected his warranty claim, looks like it was a hg as there was coolant in the motor. His changes had nothing to do with the issue at hand but he was faced with the possibility of having to buy a new motor.

Someone else might know more but it scared me off from doing anything to the car prior to warranty expiration.

TrailMaster

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
02 Ranger XLT 4L, Honda Valkyries (2)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
FWIW there was a guy on here who modified something using foreskin and the dealer rejected his warranty claim, looks like it was a hg as there was coolant in the motor. His changes had nothing to do with the issue at hand but he was faced with the possibility of having to buy a new motor.

Someone else might know more but it scared me off from doing anything to the car prior to warranty expiration.
One should never attempt to modify a vehicle using their foreskin! Thankfully in my case that won't be an issue. ;)