Sponsored

Search results

  1. My brake job and upgrading rotors & pads (DIY how-to)

    I had the same issue as you, vibration through the steering wheel on downhill braking. Rear Rotors were totally warped, but I got 65k miles out of them. The fronts still have tons of life on them. Got a Powerstop kit for pads and rotors for like 150$. Pretty easy brake job, just took the parking...
  2. What to do if your brakes fail...

    Write your Will now, and call Ford to reimburse the Lawyer processing fees.
  3. 2026 Hybrid Transmission parking pawl issue

    If you dont know what a Pawl is for an automatic transmission, you probably arent qualified to tell OP if he should drive or not...
  4. WSJ Article on Mav XL w/2.0EB - It's Funny - Author Not a 2.0EB Fan

    What an absolute joke of a "journalist". Its either AI slop or a GM employee lol.
  5. Power Rear Sliding Window (OEM-ish) on 2022 XLT -- DIY Installed

    Some more info on the 12v outlet in place of the Push to start switch. 6R3Z-19N236-A From a Lincoln Aviator. Just plugs right into the port. Perfect fit! Glad I could make good use of the space. Some taco bell Diablo sauce there too ;)
  6. Introducing the Steeda Maverick Adjustable Front Sway Bar End Links (2022-2026)

    The guy that had the Sway bar break? or is there someone that had the links break?
  7. 70k miles 2022 Ecoboost 12v battery dead (stock AGM)

    Battery finally died on my Mav. Came out and it wouldnt start. Topped charged it and it got another week but it was clearly done, could barely crank the engine after a top charge. Ive never had battery issues and I got the stock AGM, wasnt part of the recall or all the people that got the...
  8. Power Rear Sliding Window (OEM-ish) on 2022 XLT -- DIY Installed

    Okay so if you want to use the original switch from a Lariat you will need this connector and pins from Mouser 6 pin molex Here are the pins, they are cheap, buy 10 of them Female molex pins I was hesistant to post the connector for the motor becuase there is some different iterations of it...
  9. Power Rear Sliding Window (OEM-ish) on 2022 XLT -- DIY Installed

    Yes, the manual slider has the hook ups for the cables, you just need the motor with the cables.
  10. Power Rear Sliding Window (OEM-ish) on 2022 XLT -- DIY Installed

    If you know how to crimp and deal with molex pins/connectors I can get you some Part #s! The Ford Pigtail kits are an absolute rip-off
  11. Power Rear Sliding Window (OEM-ish) on 2022 XLT -- DIY Installed

    Installed a motor for the Manual Rear sliding window in my 2022 XLT. Wanted to use the OEM Switch as well. Was a fun project, quite the investigative project trying to find the right connectors for Everything. -Purchased a Motor assembly with cables from a Lariat wreck for 150$ Mounted motor...
  12. ⚙️2.0L (8F35) & 2.5L (HF45-55) Transmission Fluid Specs & Part Numbers (Inc. PTU/RDU)

    Ive said it in a few other threads but if you leave your Transmission drain out overnight, you can get up to 6 quarts out instead of the 4-4.5.
  13. Ignition Switched Power BCM #3 Fuse

    If you are good with Pins, you can add a pin on the output side of the fused circuit you want to use. I did it when I added Adaptive cruise control (power feed for the radar) red wire in the photo is what i added.
  14. Trans/RDU/PTU service costs

    If you leave your drain plug out overnight, you will get atleast another quart out of the Transmission. I got 6 quarts out the last couple times I did it.
  15. 2.0 EB Motor - Tip When Draining / Flushing Cooloing System

    I did a drain and fill on my 2022 Ecoboost last month. bought a few gallons pre-diluted Ford stuff from Rockauto. put a piece of hose on the Petcock and drained. Refilled with a clean bucket and hose using the Maddox Vacuum Coolant tool from harbor freight, I have a cheap small pancake tank...
  16. Who still has their Maverick purchased new?

    MY22, picked up Dec of 2022. XLT Ecoboost Fx4 w/ tow package. 66k miles. CV axles replaced at like 20k miles, only issue. Best vehicle ever owned.
  17. 👉🏻 Under Hood Lighting For Less Than $20 👍🏻

    Neither the velcro or the light will handle that engine heat after a couple weeks....




Top