Welcome to Maverick Truck Club - An Unauthorized PSA

Jukebox Nero

First Name
Carl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Maverick Lariat Alto Blue FX4 4k 2.0 EB
Let me begin by saying that I am not one of the longest members of this forum, but I also am not nearly the newest. In my time on this forum, I have seen a great, thriving community, with a common interest and a mutual respect for one another.

It seems to me that times have changed. Since the announcement of the Maverick, we have seen an influx of new members, with obviously diverse personalities. With these new members and personalities, there also seems to be an increase in friction and animosity.

I, and I'm sure many others that have been here for more than 3 weeks (let alone 3 days) have been disappointed in the needless bickering and posturing that has been going on. This forum was created for the sharing of ideas and information and has had a great following, and that is something I hope will continue for years to come.

All I am asking is that everyone demonstrate a little restraint when it comes to the bickering and needling that has been going on. I do not make this request from any position of authority, but as a concerned member of what was and could continue to be a great community.

With that rambling behind me, let me say welcome to the mavericktruckclub.com forum, and I hope you enjoy your stay.

Signed,
NOT the management
Sponsored

Ringo

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1953 MGTD, 1953 F100, 2022 Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Well Said! We can all use some civility and kindness in these times.

Gabbydad

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick XLT
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Just becuase you’re on the Internet doesn’t mean you have to behave that way.
If you wouldn’t make a comment in person, you shouldn’t type it.