maverick92

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick, F150 Lightning
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Don't get too excited by Priority 2, mine has been there for months. Trying to communicate with the dealer or Ford directly is wasting your time. I've never seen this much contempt for the average customer and this will likely be the first, and last, Ford product my family ever owns.
Sponsored

tngreg

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Forester
Just talked to the chat group, and my Priority code has been moved to a "02", so even though I don't have a build date, I consider this exciting progress!
How do we talk to chat group please ?

OP
OP
Jimbo41094

Jimbo41094

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 T Coupe, '94 Pacecar, 2012 Fusion
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
How do we talk to chat group please ?
This is how I did it this morning

Ford.com
Support & Service
Contact Us
Chat Sync & Service

Hatonapug

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Ian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Maverick XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I am an October base hybrid XL with only a drop in bedliner. Still hoping for an August delivery and now call/chat with Ford a couple times a week just hoping. You guys from June, July, August, and September deserve medals.
Worst part is going on a year waiting and still not knowing if I will even wind up getting my truck or if the dealership will just steal it to sell to someone else or demand a markup over the agreed upon price. This is no way for Ford to run their business.

NJ Pinelands

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevrolet
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Worst part is going on a year waiting and still not knowing if I will even wind up getting my truck or if the dealership will just steal it to sell to someone else or demand a markup over the agreed upon price. This is no way for Ford to run their business.
I think the dealer model as we know it is gone within ten years.

OP
OP
Jimbo41094

Jimbo41094

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 T Coupe, '94 Pacecar, 2012 Fusion
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I think the dealer model as we know it is gone within ten years.
I agree!

I could see manufacturers supplying dealerships with Not-For-Sale demonstrators, and then being order processors no dealer stock. They will need to improve the order/build process where there are specific slots per month for build, and when those are filled, order is moved to the next month. That will at least give buyers a ballpark of build date. I was told 8-12 weeks 7 months ago, so current system is broken!
Sponsored