Sponsored

Using Fordpass rewards for next vehicle purchase?

C J Cox

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Looked this morning noticed possible to use pass rewards toward next vehicle purchase. Anyone done this? If so, any restrictions?
Sponsored

IdahoDirtFarmer

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500 ordered '23 XLT, Eco, AWD, FX4
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
What does it equal out to towards the next vehicle? Doesn't the points only equal like $200 towards accessories?

Clarkdonbran

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

What does it equal out to towards the next vehicle? Doesn't the points only equal like $200 towards accessories?
I think you can earn points playing Fordemon Go.

jsus

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Escape Hybrid AWD 😉
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
FordPass Rewards points currently have the same redemption value regardless of how you use them - service, parts, accessories, or a new vehicle purchase. 200 points == $1.00, so the 42,000 points from a vehicle purchase are worth $210 for anything at a Ford dealer.

IdahoDirtFarmer

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
FordPass Rewards points currently have the same redemption value regardless of how you use them - service, parts, accessories, or a new vehicle purchase. 200 points == $1.00, so the 42,000 points from a vehicle purchase are worth $210 for anything at a Ford dealer.
Thanks. That's what I thought but I wasn't sure. I was hoping they gave more value to them when used towards another vehicle purchase or something. Got a Bronco Sport being built in January. If you could use them for say $1,000 off another vehicle I'd just save them for when the Maverick gets built. For $210 worth I'll just use them on the first couple oil changes.

Sponsored

IdahoDirtFarmer

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I think you can earn points playing Fordemon Go.
To be fair, running around taking pictures of imaginary hybrids would be basically like playing Pokemon.

Clarkdonbran

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Gunny.salazar

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Victor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick XLT Hybrid, 2022 Explorer Limited
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Looked this morning noticed possible to use pass rewards toward next vehicle purchase. Anyone done this? If so, any restrictions?
Definitely!!! Yes, I've used my Ford Rewards points to purchase my Maverick, 136,800 of them was worth almost $700 bucks off the MSRP off my XLT Hybrid! And I also used my Disabled American Veteran's (DAV) Ford Plan X pricing... and my Military Rebate of $500 plus a Private offer rebate of $750 with Zero percent financing! so I paid a few thousands less than MSRP. FYI, the Dealership has to honor the DAV Plan X pricing, so they CANNOT add any market adjustments or other B.S. fees. The sad part is that I had to wait more than 11 months for my Mav order to arrive. After I purchased my Mav, I received another 42,000 Rewards points, so I went to another Ford dealer and purchased the Ford ESP warranty with my points, saved me another few hundred bucks!

Ford Maverick Using Fordpass rewards for next vehicle purchase? Ford Pass 136K points
Sponsored