• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 13, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 13, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Sold: Colorado Truxedo Pro X15 Soft Roll Up Tonneau Cover

First Name
Geoff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick, EB AWD Towing, Cactus Grey
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Selling my Truxedo soft roll up cover from my Maverick because I finally received my topper. This served me really well during the wait and is about 1 year old. Works flawlessy and looks fantastic - super flush and low profile, and easy to keep it tight throughout the year. Folds up and down and seconds. It comes with all mounting hardware and the owners manual. The weatherstrip that installs along the front bed edge will need to be sourced by you (they're adhesive-backed and don't hold up well after un-install) but can easily be bought from Amazon or home depot (window seal) for cheap.

EDIT: I paid the original $590 MSRP, but it appears that you can get it on sale right now for $470 before tax. To that end, I am asking $350 for local pickup in Fort Collins, CO or $400 shipped.

Any questions, let me know.

Ford Maverick Truxedo Pro X15 Soft Roll Up Tonneau Cover IMG_3250

Ford Maverick Truxedo Pro X15 Soft Roll Up Tonneau Cover IMG_3080

Ford Maverick Truxedo Pro X15 Soft Roll Up Tonneau Cover IMG_3079

Ford Maverick Truxedo Pro X15 Soft Roll Up Tonneau Cover IMG_3078

Ford Maverick Truxedo Pro X15 Soft Roll Up Tonneau Cover IMG_3077
Sponsored

Last edited:
OP
OP
First Name
Geoff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick, EB AWD Towing, Cactus Grey
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I hate to be the 1 to tell you this but you can get it new for less than your shipped price.
Err, bummer for me, but good news for the forum. I appreciate you letting me know.

Prices updated above.
Sponsored