• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 13, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 13, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Sold: Florida TRUXEDO PRO X15 TONNEAU COVER (Tampa)

JSKUSN

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Highlander, Bmw 228i
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Used for 3 months, selling my Maverick only because of insane offer from Carvana. Looks new, intstallation manual in hand but great install video on Real Truck.com

Looks new, works great.

Too
Ford Maverick TRUXEDO PRO X15 TONNEAU COVER (Tampa) image
bulky to ship, so we’re looking at the Tampa Bay area specifically Sarasota for pick up. $250 firm.
Sponsored

JBryant

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick Lariat Hybrid Alto Blue
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Used for 3 months, selling my Maverick only because of insane offer from Carvana. Looks new, intstallation manual in hand but great install video on Real Truck.com

Looks new, works great.

Too
image.jpg
bulky to ship, so we’re looking at the Tampa Bay area specifically Sarasota for pick up. $250 firm.
Great price and I am sure someone will scope it up. Wish I were in area, I would take it from you to use when my wife's Lariat hybrid gets built in June. I have one just like it on mine and love it.

Sorry to see you sell your Maverick, but you are right, prices are insanely high right now. I sold my 22 XLT EB that I had driven for 5 months for almost $5K over what I paid and t hat was to a local Ford dealer.

OP
OP
JSKUSN

JSKUSN

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I am reluctantly selling it, Lariat hybrid w/luxury pkg. I know I would be kicking myself for not selling it if I wait a year and prices return to a normal market!

skadizzle

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Maverick Lariat BAP
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

I would've bought it,if it was posted about a month ago. Just ordered and put mine on last weekend.

How much is Carvana offering? Feel free to DM if you want. I'm in Orlando Vroom only offered me $24000 for my 2023 Lariat Lux hybrid with BAP. Carvana offered me $36,000 but my sticker price is $36,200.

OP
OP
JSKUSN

JSKUSN

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Funny, you should ask. I had an offer at $40,000 a week ago but just updated $37.6k.

I got mine through Chapman Ford in Horsham PA and drove it back down to Sarasota in November. I have the same vehicle and options as you and paid $31K with taxes, registration, etc.. Of course I had to wait 14 months for delivery!

I have mixed feelings about selling the vehicle because I really do enjoy the truck but it’s hard to pass on making money off a used car like this.

Sponsored

Banshee

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Mitchell
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick (I hope soon)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost

Looks new, works great.

Too
image.jpg
How far south would you be willing to drive? I am in Fort Lauderdale, but can drive to the west coast and meet you.

Long story short, I have a Maverick already, but I wanted a hybrid so I ordered one and it is finally available. I want to try and sell my current one and I believe that a tonneau cover will help significantly with that.

OP
OP
JSKUSN

JSKUSN

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Banshwe…
Sent you a private msg.

shark777

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Clark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nothing
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
If you do become willing to ship I'll pay up to $100 in shipping. Very interested.

OP
OP
JSKUSN

JSKUSN

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Wilco. I think however it is sold.