First Name
Jimmy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Spark, Chevy Traverse, Ford Fiesta &Freestar
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Well it's October and still waiting for the 23S27 recall procedure to be released so it can be completed on my ordered Mav and hopefully finally bring my Maverick home. (Come on Ford I've been waiting a long time). I spoke with dealer sales Rep on Wednesday and they have a 2023 stock order in transit they put my name on. A little more $ and options that I really did not need, than my ordered Mav, but another option if Ford does not come through with the recall repair. I think I've been plenty patient but my Patience is running out. (For all those stuck on a delivery holder since May 31st hopefully soon!??!!

Just venting I guess...
Sponsored

GreenLady

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jeannette
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F-250 Diesel, 1968 Cadillac Eldorado
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Deep breaths and relax! It will be worth the wait!

mdsalemi

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick Lariat Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Ford is totally out of control on quality, and has zero ability in the Parts procurement department.
Our bronco sport had a recall on cracked fuel injectors. Part one of the recall was an inspection to see if the injectors were actually cracked. Part two was replacing the injectors if they were. Our bronco sport was in the latter category, it needed the injectors replaced. It was a six month wait. It’s possible the car could have caught fire at any time.

Moving forward, my daughters escape hybrid has a recall for potential catastrophic engine failure. They have absolutely no idea how to fix this. What they are telling owners to do is pull over and stop driving if you hear strange noises from your engine. Those strange noises might be the engine disintegrating or something similar. Exactly what are we supposed to do then? wait another six months for a replacement vehicle?

And the CEO is paid tens of millions of dollars and thinks he’s doing a good job.
Sponsored