RookieBlue7

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick XL
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Has anyone heard of any soft top campershell style covers coming to market any time soon? I’m looking for something like the soft topper they make for the ranger and F-series for my Mav that I’ve named Iceberg Slim in my app (long story don’t ask 😂😂). It’ll be perfect for what I’m wanting it for which is to put a false floor mounted at bed rail height to put luggage UNDER and be able to stack 3 golf bags on top and cover everything for golf trips. Anyone heard any updates from Softopper or any other companies making these style covers? I don’t want a full shell
Sponsored

Maverickman74

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
96 Bronco, 91 Comanche, 93 ZJ, 80 Eagle, Bicycle
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

Pretty sure soft topper is making them. I would just contact them. If they arent yet I know they asked like a year ago for people to loan them their truck for develoment and a free top or discount or something.

OP
OP

RookieBlue7

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick XL
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Pretty sure soft topper is making them. I would just contact them. If they arent yet I know they asked like a year ago for people to loan them their truck for develoment and a free top or discount or something.
I’ll shoot them an email/call. They’re not on the site is why I posted

Crance

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Awaiting
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Fas-top allegedly has one and a couple people here have them but I haven’t seen any of them review it

TedTX

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Ted
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Iceberg slim….. got ask for the story on that ! Are you a rap artist or something?

Sponsored

OP
OP

RookieBlue7

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick XL
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Iceberg slim….. got ask for the story on that ! Are you a rap artist or something?
Haha no. I work in Atlanta and my former job I was at before my current location (which is with the same company but interacted with the public a lot more) was in some seedy areas. I was offered a hooker, and multiple drugs at one location by the indigent people that lived/worked in the area (I declined btw). Being a Caucasian guy from a farm town, my current co-workers found it hilarious. Then I went to Magic City (if you’re not familiar with it, don’t google it on a work device) with a couple of them as well after they invited me. Which they found more hilarious. Then I bought my white Maverick (because I wanted a mav after I wrecked my old commuter car and white is the only color I found in several states calling around to about 70 dealers, so I bought it sight unseen without knowing the model or options. When I drove up to work in it, because of the story with the hookers and I as a white guy went to the club with them as well and Iceberg Slim is an old pimp turned writer and my truck is white… one of the coworkers called it the Iceberg Slim mobile (both because it’s white and I went to the strip club and was offered hookers while at work previously). We all laughed for about 10 minutes and that’s the name that’s now in my FordPass app for the truck… silly story but since it was so funny it stuck

OP
OP

RookieBlue7

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick XL
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Great! But a job wilt hookers?? Are you in politics?
No I was having to go to multiple places and there were homeless/street people that were sitting outside of buildings.

Sponsored