Jimbow

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1990 Ford Ranger STX
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I would like to see a tee shirt or bumper sticker that says (Maverick Truck People are the most patient people ever )
Sponsored

CanadaGuy

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Canyon
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

I would like to see a tee shirt or bumper sticker that says (Maverick Truck People are the most patient people ever )
I’ll make you one. Just send me a deposit and I’ll confirm your order within a month (but I’ll probably forget, or send you incorrect information). If you get your order in this week it should hit the print shop between Sep 2024 and Feb 2026 depending on color and size. After that I can’t really control what happens in shipping but I’ll set up a bot response system so if you have any questions on the status of your shirt it will give you a canned response that has nothing to do with your question.

RichardCranium

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
R
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Maverick XL 2.0 AWD 4K CP360
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

They are actually available for order now.

We are still experiencing delays due to the supply chain challenges that Ford and our industry are facing at this time.

Please understand that while getting your T-shirt into production is taking longer than usual, we are doing all we can to minimize the delays.

There’s nothing we want more than to deliver your new Maverick T-shirt. We are fully committed to keeping you updated on your T-Shirt status, and will let you know as more information becomes available. We apologize for any inconvenience, and truly appreciate your patience and understanding.
Sponsored