Selling Maverick!?

LIL’ Buddy

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Gabriel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick XLT (Luxury, 4K tow, 360)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Fellow Maverick owners…. I am contemplating selling my Maverick….I know I can trade it easily and swap over to another vehicle… but any of you know how or what about this?

I have my Maverick financed through capital one as a loan… can I sell the truck private party, use the payment to pay off loan, and sign over the title to the buyer??? I don’t own the truck outright…never tried this before. I want to upgrade to lariat trim and maybe to a ranger??? I just don’t have the time to keep getting the little silly things fixed… it’s an awesome truck, but… I need to change things up.
Thank you all in advance for any advice or help/suggestions.

best Gabe
Sponsored

LeersMav

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Maximus GP
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
PriusV, Sonata PHEV, F-50 Mavrick Lariat Hybrid FE
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Yes you can as long as the buyer is okay with it.
Agreed ^^^

Why don't you see what Driveway.com will give you for it. The online companies like CarMaz, Vroom, Driveway.com, etc, will deal with Capital One getting the payoff advising you traded in the truck ...... but private party is different as the loan must be paid off before they release the pink slip.

At least in CA its that way.

Redneck Garage

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.theredneckgarage.com
Vehicle(s)
10 Wrangler 22 Lexus 22 Maverick 23 Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Sold one thru Carmigo they took care of the payoff and getting title.

Czl04

Banned
Banned
First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mav
Fellow Maverick owners…. I am contemplating selling my Maverick….I know I can trade it easily and swap over to another vehicle… but any of you know how or what about this?

I have my Maverick financed through capital one as a loan… can I sell the truck private party, use the payment to pay off loan, and sign over the title to the buyer??? I don’t own the truck outright…never tried this before. I want to upgrade to lariat trim and maybe to a ranger??? I just don’t have the time to keep getting the little silly things fixed… it’s an awesome truck, but… I need to change things up.
Thank you all in advance for any advice or help/suggestions.

best Gabe
Make that money Gabe. Made 5k on my eco.

Sponsored

OP
OP
LIL’ Buddy

LIL’ Buddy

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Gabriel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
OP
OP
LIL’ Buddy

LIL’ Buddy

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Gabriel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Agreed ^^^

Why don't you see what Driveway.com will give you for it. The online companies like CarMaz, Vroom, Driveway.com, etc, will deal with Capital One getting the payoff advising you traded in the truck ...... but private party is different as the loan must be paid off before they release the pink slip.

At least in CA its that way.
Appreciate the awesome feedback! I will check these guys out! I have sold to broom before and it was cool… hate to sell the LiL’ buddy….but I want a few more amenities as well as some of the little nuances are adding up.
Thanks guys! Stay tuned

LeersMav

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Maximus GP
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
PriusV, Sonata PHEV, F-50 Mavrick Lariat Hybrid FE
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Appreciate the awesome feedback! I will check these guys out! I have sold to broom before and it was cool… hate to sell the LiL’ buddy….but I want a few more amenities as well as some of the little nuances are adding up.
Thanks guys! Stay tuned
Understood ...... I ordered the Lariat as a First Edition. I wanted the B&O sound system, moonroof, and power sliding rear window because I have a Great Pyr who loves pokin' his head out barking (better than barking in my ear).

Some advice for your next order: Order what to want and remotely want (thinking about it). Why?

I looked at the Build & Price site finding many AFTER sales accessories available for much less than the accesories.ford.com site (exception: bed canopy at $3,499). MORE than when I ordered back in July 2021.

Consider the Protective Film Hood/Fenders for $360 or so. I was unable to get it because of the FE decals on the hood, Ford would not cover them. Other accessories offered NOW: Hood Deflector, Window Deflectors, Bed Mat, etc.

Buy what you want this time, not what you can afford (some might disagree).
Sponsored