First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Seen they have the proloaded tunes for the Maverick.

I have used it before on my 2018 mustang Ecoboost but worked flawless then.

On my new unit for the Maverick it downloaded the newest update files from wifi. But when I click 2.0 Maverick and select my octane rating it goes to the flash screen and displays. ***general error *** 110BD stock part file not found. Call tech support I've called 2 times and they are not sure what's up, they think it's the ECU strategy not in their system yet.

Is there any possible way, Forscan changes would stop you from being able to tune ?
Sponsored

fury88

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Mustang GT V8, 2022 Maverick Lariat owner
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Hey did you get this figured out? I’m about to purchase an unlock for my BDX to do this. Stupid me forgot to unmarry it when I sold my 2015 EcoBoost.

Jwhisl

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 f150
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
They don't have preloaded tunes yet. I have one left over from my f150 and I updated it twice over wifi before trying. It just shows my custom tune for the f150. Sct software also said not premade tunes available for the maverick

fury88

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Mustang GT V8, 2022 Maverick Lariat owner
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Thanks for the reply! I swear I just googled and a tweet came up that said they did but you’re right. Maybe it was for 3rd party.

OP
OP

awscheetz

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
They have them now on there. Only adjustment is for octane currently

Sponsored

R785_2022

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Ernesto
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Subaru WRX, 2022 Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

Just wanted to reply because I had this exact error come up trying to flash Brew City Boost’s tune.

Turns out the “stock” flash on the bdx was missing some file. I had to email derive with some info and the “stock” tune on the bdx. They sent me a new “stock” tune within a day. I had to flash that stock tune before the “custom” tune.

PrattDC

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Website
603chiros.com
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick XLT
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Just wanted to reply because I had this exact error come up trying to flash Brew City Boost’s tune.

Turns out the “stock” flash on the bdx was missing some file. I had to email derive with some info and the “stock” tune on the bdx. They sent me a new “stock” tune within a day. I had to flash that stock tune before the “custom” tune.
I don't understand how you got this to work. I bought the SCT BDX tuner and 2 tunes from BCB 3 weeks ago and I'm still unable to get the tune to work on the Maverick and that's WITH SCT tech support helping me nearly every day for the last week. We've gotten nowhere. I now have to return and get their old ugly X4 tuner, which I don't want. BCB isn't responding to anything I send them... which isn't good because SCT told me BCB will have to update the serial number associated with my tunes once I get the X4, and I feel like they're never going to respond.

R785_2022

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Ernesto
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Subaru WRX, 2022 Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

I don't understand how you got this to work. I bought the SCT BDX tuner and 2 tunes from BCB 3 weeks ago and I'm still unable to get the tune to work on the Maverick and that's WITH SCT tech support helping me nearly every day for the last week. We've gotten nowhere. I now have to return and get their old ugly X4 tuner, which I don't want. BCB isn't responding to anything I send them... which isn't good because SCT told me BCB will have to update the serial number associated with my tunes once I get the X4, and I feel like they're never going to respond.
if you haven’t sent it back yet, let me find some time to go back through some emails and find out exactly what I did later tonight. I remember extracting the “stock” tune on their pc software and sending that file to derive. It was not something I was able to do via cloud. BCB had no clue what to do and offered little help except telling me to contact bdx. The good news is the tune has been great so far.

PrattDC

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Website
603chiros.com
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick XLT
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
if you haven’t sent it back yet, let me find some time to go back through some emails and find out exactly what I did later tonight. I remember extracting the “stock” tune on their pc software and sending that file to derive. It was not something I was able to do via cloud. BCB had no clue what to do and offered little help except telling me to contact bdx. The good news is the tune has been great so far.

I have not sent it back yet. And thanks. Good to know. I was worried about the tune considering BCB is out of business. Not sure if my email will show up here, but you can email me directly at [email protected] Thanks.

OP
OP

awscheetz

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
That's exactly what I did. I sent them my stock file and they sent me a few stock tubes. I also noticed there's a update that made things easier on my handheld. Think it added one adjustment feature

Sleeper 7

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 Fusion 14 Ram Dump 23 Maverick XL
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost