Sponsored

Scheduled for production. Maybe free AWD upgrade?

Imabass

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F350, rav4, caravan, Ranger (v-8)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I ordered back in July and I ordered a FWD with 4K tow package. After Ford backing up on that combo, I received my order production date in early December and it has AWD. I went to the dealer and she said that they won't know until ford invoices them for the truck so we will see. I was giving up hope of receiving my truck anytime soon but now I am excited again. Hopefully I get the free AWD upgrade. Hopefully I get it this year but I am not really in a huge rush other than to be able to sell the minivan for what I paid or more before the used vehicle market craps out.

XLT
AWD (originally ordered FWD)
4K tow
Co-pilot
Floor liners
Sliding window
Spash guards
Iconic Silver
Sponsored

olderbudwiser

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Lincoln Corsair, 2023 Maverick Lariat Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I ordered back in July and I ordered a FWD with 4K tow package. After Ford backing up on that combo, I received my order production date in early December and it has AWD. I went to the dealer and she said that they won't know until ford invoices them for the truck so we will see. I was giving up hope of receiving my truck anytime soon but now I am excited again. Hopefully I get the free AWD upgrade. Hopefully I get it this year but I am not really in a huge rush other than to be able to sell the minivan for what I paid or more before the used vehicle market craps out.

XLT
4K tow
Co-pilot
Floor liners
Sliding window
Spash guards
Iconic Silver
That would be nice but ummmm not sure. Their position would be remove 4k towing keep FWD.

If it works out for you great.

James St. Patrick

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 FORD MAVERICK Velocity Blue Ecoboost AWD

XLT
4K tow
Co-pilot
Floor liners
Sliding window
Spash guards
Iconic Silver
Ford Maverick Scheduled for production.  Maybe free AWD upgrade? 72203FED-C356-409F-BF2C-874F9EEDEFC0

OP
OP

Imabass

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost

Sponsored

olderbudwiser

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Lincoln Corsair, 2023 Maverick Lariat Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid

Lorenrn

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick XLT
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost

XLT
4K tow
Co-pilot
Floor liners
Sliding window
Spash guards
Iconic Silver
Tell your sales person she has no idea what she is talking about. This “free” upgrade is a private offer and has nothing to do with Ford invoicing. Inform your dealership about private offer #38274 that starts 10/4/21 thru 1/3/22. Enter buyers info(you) into the Ford dealer Smart Vincent Program.
I ordered XLT 2.0 FWD/4K on 6/25….changed to AWD 8/19 with a built date week of 11/1. No problem.
It’s my understanding only 500 units nationwide are eligible. I would wish you luck but you don’t need it. Enjoy your free upgrade cuz I know I wil!!!!

Texchappy

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 MINI Cooper S cabrio, 2014 Lincoln Navigator
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Congratulations! Fingers and eyes crossed on the offer.

djd3

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Awesome Ford has decided to stop making a profit and make friends instead. Stock holders will be thrilled.
Shareholders will be happy if this results in positive long term customers and ultimately brand value. A $2k write off for a couple hundred trucks is a drop in the bucket.

OP
OP

Imabass

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Shareholders will be happy if this results in positive long term customers and ultimately brand value. A $2k write off for a couple hundred trucks is a drop in the bucket.
100% agree. As someone that buys a new vehicle every 3 years because both my wife and I each drive 35,000 miles each year, it is cheap goodwill to keep customer with many more vehicles to purchase happy.
Sponsored