First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Tesla Model 3 Long Range, 2022 Ford Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Lariat Hybrid, Rapid Red, First Edition, Luxury Pkg, & CoPilot 360 last of many push backs latest being built June 10th, today I was able to print out my Window Sticker. Question I have, the last email from Ford had me week of May 30th, however when I called Ford CS last week, she gave me a date of June 10th for a build date. Never received an email from Ford indicating that it was moved to June 10th, just the info from Ford CS. Is it possible that maybe they moved my build date back to this week as the last email indicates? I was under the impression that the Window Sticker normally is not available until the build week? What is everyones thinking on this? I will call Ford CS later & see what they have if still June 10th or moved to this week??? Keeping my fingers crossed. Been on order since July 26th, 2021. Almost a year & will be by the time I receive.
Sponsored

OP
OP

donbreiner

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Tesla Model 3 Long Range, 2022 Ford Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Lariat Hybrid, Rapid Red, First Edition, Luxury Pkg, & CoPilot 360 last of many push backs latest being built June 10th, today I was able to print out my Window Sticker. Question I have, the last email from Ford had me week of May 30th, however when I called Ford CS last week, she gave me a date of June 10th for a build date. Never received an email from Ford indicating that it was moved to June 10th, just the info from Ford CS. Is it possible that maybe they moved my build date back to this week as the last email indicates? I was under the impression that the Window Sticker normally is not available until the build week? What is everyones thinking on this? I will call Ford CS later & see what they have if still June 10th or moved to this week??? Keeping my fingers crossed. Been on order since July 26th, 2021. Almost a year & will be by the time I receive.
UPDATE: Just called CS & they confirmed my Lariat Hybrid is in production as of yesterday. No ETA yet, but should receive email in a few days that it has been produced, & shipped. So the build date of June 8th, was moved back to the last date given which was week of May 30th. Yea!!!

PeteSJCA

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick Lariat Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Thanks for your post!! It made me want to check, and my truck is in production too and I was able to see my sticker. 🥞

22Maverick

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Glad you got your original date.
Still no window sticker for me. Last I heard I am scheduled for the week of June 6th. What’s another week of waiting anyway?

FirstFord

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW Jetta
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Just for context for other people; my window sticker was available as soon as I was originally scheduled. That turned out to be well before it was actually built.
I was notified of a one week slip (by email), but it ended up being built two weeks after that week without any further notification.

I checked with CS once near the end of the scheduled week and they had no information regarding any further slip.

Anyway, the moral of my story is don't read any meaning into the communication or lack of communication from Ford.

Sponsored

PeteSJCA

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick Lariat Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Glad you got your original date.
Still no window sticker for me. Last I heard I am scheduled for the week of June 6th. What’s another week of waiting anyway?
I received an email last week saying that my date had slipped to June 6th also. Fingers crossed!.

Redneck Garage

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.theredneckgarage.com
Vehicle(s)
10 Wrangler 22 Lexus 22 Maverick 23 Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Just for context for other people; my window sticker was available as soon as I was originally scheduled. That turned out to be well before it was actually built.
I was notified of a one week slip (by email), but it ended up being built two weeks after that week without any further notification.

I checked with CS once near the end of the scheduled week and they had no information regarding any further slip.

Anyway, the moral of my story is don't read any meaning into the communication or lack of communication from Ford.

Same here - received "In Production " email - was actually built three weeks later. Right now sitting in Mexico waiting for transport.

PaPaG

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick Alto
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
UPDATE: Just called CS & they confirmed my Lariat Hybrid is in production as of yesterday. No ETA yet, but should receive email in a few days that it has been produced, & shipped. So the build date of June 8th, was moved back to the last date given which was week of May 30th. Yea!!!
I have had very similar experience. I have posted my dates as well.

MikeyCNY

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ford Maverick Lariat TREMOR
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Good to hear your "First Edition" is being built!

My Mav is currently in production this week, haven't received any further updates. I keep checking to see if my modules have popped.. I'm guessing SIBL delays things a day or two?
Sponsored