First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick XLT Hybrid, Subaru Impreza
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Do they celebrate thanksgiving in Mexico?
It was said either in this post or another one that they are part of Ford's union and thus they get the same holidays etc. that the US workers get.
Sponsored

olie64

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Order maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
It was said either in this post or another one that they are part of Ford's union and thus they get the same holidays etc. that the US workers get.

got ya. I did not know that.

OP
OP
AngeloInSC

AngeloInSC

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda CX-5
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
My last email from Ford stated build the week of 11/22. Because of the lack of emails from Ford I have the dealer email me a snapshot of the "Vehicle Visibility" report on Saturday's because Ford updates this form on Friday's.

Well another Friday has come and another pushback on the Build Date.

I have gone from Build Week of 11/8 to 11/15 to 11/22 and now 11/29. There is also a Build Day of 12/4 (Saturday) specified which is in the 11/29 Build Week. I hope that is just an end marker and gets pulled into the 11/29 Monday - 12/3 Friday range.

Scheduled to Week of 11-29 and Day 12-04.JPG
That really blows. How did you get the dealer to pull and share this? Most are really being tight lipped as to not be held to anything?

huunvubu

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Maverick Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
That really blows. How did you get the dealer to pull and share this? Most are really being tight lipped as to not be held to anything?
I ask nicely by sending him this email on Saturday's. I am not interrupting his work by calling and he can answer at a time of his convenience. I doubt it takes even 3 minutes to do.

Subject: Please send me a new screenshot of the "Vehicle Visibility" Status page showing the FULL History

Email Body:

Hello Scott,

Thanks for the screenshots you have previously sent. Ford updates the vehicle status on Friday's as shown below: 10/22, 10/29, 11/5 and 11/12. On each of those days my Production Date (Week, Day) moved.

Since yesterday 11/19 was again a Friday can you please send me another snapshot showing the FULL History.

I really hope that my production date stops slipping further and hopefully the build day will move closer.

Thanks,

Steve

OP
OP
AngeloInSC

AngeloInSC

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda CX-5
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I ask nicely by sending him this email on Saturday's. I am not interrupting his work by calling and he can answer at a time of his convenience. I doubt it takes even 3 minutes to do.

Subject: Please send me a new screenshot of the "Vehicle Visibility" Status page showing the FULL History

Email Body:

Hello Scott,

Thanks for the screenshots you have previously sent. Ford updates the vehicle status on Friday's as shown below: 10/22, 10/29, 11/5 and 11/12. On each of those days my Production Date (Week, Day) moved.

Since yesterday 11/19 was again a Friday can you please send me another snapshot showing the FULL History.

I really hope that my production date stops slipping further and hopefully the build day will move closer.

Thanks,

Steve
Thank you for this response. Since I replied to you the first time, I did email my dealer, he pulled up the status on his end and said it showed as "trim line" and said that means it was being produced today. That is a new term I had not heard anyone refer to before today.
Sponsored