Sponsored

Search results

  1. Do I need to remove sound deadening when getting truck undercoated?

    Absolutely true! We can get a mix of salt/sand spread on our roads here on the prairies...depending on the temperatures of course. Once it gets too cold the salt is just wasted money if they used it....but they don't, I hope. It all depends on the temperature. Have a great one, Andy
  2. Theory why Mavericks get rear-ended so much

    Yep, true that...this is defensive driving 101! If you are on your toes, you have a better chance of surviving. If I have a tail gater, I slowly open an even larger gap between the car ahead and myself...tail gaters can't resist it...and I don't make any sudden moves or braking doing it...
  3. What Goes in this Space?

    Good day I use the space in the driver side door for holding my emergency folding cane, and the handle sits in there quite nicely. I use the yellow cloth and my gloves (just in case set) to cradle the cane so it doesn't rattle. The following is a tear off of the world's most interesting...
  4. After long trip - truck dead next time I used it.

    Good day I concur with @DWV If you haven't heard about "the tricks" in order to keep your healthy battery charged, Mavster Mechanic discovered that turning your headlights on, or turning on you "park lights" when ever driving will keep your battery topped up. (Other steps work as well...
  5. engine light

    Good day, El Kabong It looks like we might not get feedback as to the stated issue. Some join, get a few answers they are looking for and then are gone, until they need something else answered. I imagine one of the posts submitted in an attempt to assist helped and that is that, nothing...
  6. What happens when my maverick hybrid 12v battery wears out?

    Hello Scotty I think your reply was for a different members post? I was responding to your wanting to access the ET (Engineering Test) mode on our Mavericks instrument screen. Either way, have a great day! Andy
  7. Dumb question about the gas gauge ?

    Good day, @Maverick77 If you do a search of this site, there has been much discussion as to the true fuel tank capacity and it being larger then advertised. I can attest that when I picked up my Maverick that I put 55.5 liters fuel (that is 14.68 American gallons=12.33 Imperial gallons)...
  8. What does this dash symbol mean?

    Good day, Cherokee Here is the symbol (and the others found on our trucks...there are a lot! I get the symbol when we have mud, snow/ice build up on the front sensor in the grill...also in heavy fog or snowfall. This is from my 2025 manual. Cheers Andy
  9. What happens when my maverick hybrid 12v battery wears out?

    Good morning Okay, I was trying to give you the location to search for, using the magnifying glass (search function) in the bar above. Let's try this link...my post is on page 4, and is post #56. If it doesn't, just type mpg correction tutorial into the search bar (the magnifying glass...
  10. What happens when my maverick hybrid 12v battery wears out?

    Good day, Scotty I went through this awhile ago...it isn't a special tool, but a series of actions using your truck controls to access the Engineering Test Mode on the display on your truck....where you can make some adjustments. I imagine your truck may have the same sequence to follow as...
  11. engine light

    Good day Check/refresh your Ford app...does it give you more info regarding you check engine light? Just a thought...check below pics of Ford App and where info is found. (Edit added the photos for reference) Andy
  12. Dumb question about the gas gauge ?

    Good day We have a 2025 Lariat Hybrid. Have you checked/monitored what your Distance Remaining Till Empty reading when you filled as compared to what your current remaining distance is? It definitely should he dropping as you drive/burn fuel. If your DTE is declining, keep driving...
  13. Do I need to remove sound deadening when getting truck undercoated?

    Definitely drop the spare tire before getting it rust protected, I forgot to include that in my post...but I do drop it. And then I strap the spare tire down in the back of my truck so I can get at it during winter, in the unlikely event we need it. Cheers, Andy
  14. 2025 Maverick 2.0 EB AWD — 11,132-Mile Detailed Analysis, 47% towing, comparison with Hybrid

    Good day Nice job on your trailer, I admire those that have the skills to make things like that on their own, and do it well. I loved the Meat Cove photo, as we visited/camped at Meat Cove back in the late 90's. We were in a tent and had to dig our heels and elbows into the floor of the...
  15. Tire pressure

    Good day Are your good quality tire guages both reading the same PSI? If so, I would go with the 2 quality pressure guages. You probably already know, but if you have dropped or banged etc any of your guages (same as a torque wrench), you need to get the calibration checked...or...
  16. Do I need to remove sound deadening when getting truck undercoated?

    Good day, Jim I will be booking my undercoating for my 2025 Lariat shortly, at a local Krown location in Winnipeg. I take my belly panels off the day/evening before my appt and a couple days before that I run our truck through our local CO-OPs car wash...platinum wash of course, so I get...
  17. HYBRID 12V Battery Mystery SOLVED

    Good day If I understand the statement given, I believe what was meant was that (I also have experienced this deep sleep notification when away on holiday, when away for more then 2 weeks time) is that when the truck has a charger attached to the battery and then left (while away), that after...
  18. HYBRID 12V Battery Mystery SOLVED

    Good day @hdave, I have gone through the various scenarios as discussed at length in this thread, and DRL in Canada do not work like "the tricks" to keep your battery charged. You can and should at least use your park lamps/corner lights/driving lights selection to help keep your battery...
  19. Mangoal dash camera -2026 lariat with Sunroof

    Good day Well, this thread seems to be going in a better direct now! Now I wait to hear back from @brewle, to make sure they have been helped and any connection issues have been addressed...just to wrap this up with a bow....and maybe even hear back on if they like the new Mangoal dash cam...
  20. Mangoal dash camera -2026 lariat with Sunroof

    Good day @brewle I am glad you have taken the step to contact them directly here, ad it is their support contact. Today is Sunday, and everybody needs a day (maybe even a weekend?) off at least from the grind of day to day demands, eh! I am hoping they respond and can help you out with...




Top