Sponsored

Placed my order for a hybrid last night!

Deleted member 6544

You better hope that your dealer entered the required information (signed DORA/Order Form and DL) into the ROVP system by 10PM ET yesterday. If they didn't you don't have an order.

Not getting an email from Ford confirming your order is usually a sign that they didn't.
What he said. I ordered on Nov. 5 mid-afternoon. I had my email from Ford that same evening.
Sponsored

OP
OP

MotoMav

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Expedition
If I ordered an ecoboost what’s the wait time like any guesses? Seems I’m sol on a hybrid. Waiting for a 23 isn’t an option.

Big_T

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
T
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick XL Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
If I ordered an ecoboost what’s the wait time like any guesses? Seems I’m sol on a hybrid. Waiting for a 23 isn’t an option.
Did I miss something? What happened to your hybrid order?
All we can do is guess at delivery times. I'd guess 3 or 4 months.

OP
OP

MotoMav

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Expedition
Did I miss something? What happened to your hybrid order?
All we can do is guess at delivery times. I'd guess 3 or 4 months.
I think the dealer dropped the ball. And now it’s past the cutoff. Doesn’t seem like it’s gonna happen.

Sponsored

Big_T

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
T
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick XL Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I think the dealer dropped the ball. And now it’s past the cutoff. Doesn’t seem like it’s gonna happen.
I'd find a different dealer for this one if it was me....

bradFORD

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Don't lose hope yet, Maybe your order made the deadline but I would contact FORD if you have a DORA. If that order didn't happen then there will probably cancelled hybrid orders available at dealers when they arrive in late December and early January.

OP
OP

MotoMav

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Expedition
Don't lose hope yet, Maybe your order made the deadline but I would contact FORD if you have a DORA. If that order didn't happen then there will probably cancelled hybrid orders available at dealers when they arrive in late December and early January.
And the dealers all say they’re asking 5k over sticker for anything that makes it to the lot and isn’t spoken for.

You might be right and holding out is a good move but it seems tough!

I also want the x plan friends pricing and some dealers don’t want to play that game unless you’re ordering - ans you can’t order the hybrid - so seem stuck.

xoXMiSsDaisieXox

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Daisie
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.livelaughandlawn.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 F150 2023 Mercedes AMG GLA 45
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I too placed my order 11/15 at night all last minute! I got my confirmation at 1230AM the same night. I would definitely double check that they got your email correct!

Last edited:
Sponsored

kdog2018

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick XLT 23'
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
My dealer said he submitted it 11/15/21 but never got email confirmation yet. If he didn't submit it properly is there anyway he can still order a hybrid for me ?

oilman300

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Velocity Blue XL Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
My dealer said he submitted it 11/15/21 but never got email confirmation yet. If he didn't submit it properly is there anyway he can still order a hybrid for me ?
If the dealer didn't submit all the paperwork by Nov 17th, you are out of luck until next summer when the order bank for the 2023 hybrids opens. I would ask your dealer for a copy of the ROVP system printout for your order.

James D

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Volkswagon
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
And the dealers all say they’re asking 5k over sticker for anything that makes it to the lot and isn’t spoken for.

You might be right and holding out is a good move but it seems tough!

I also want the x plan friends pricing and some dealers don’t want to play that game unless you’re ordering - ans you can’t order the hybrid - so seem stuck.
I would not pay 5-10k over for a dealers hybrid on the lot. That money would buy a plenty of gas for the eco engine you can still order now. On road trips, 29 AWD eco vs. 33 hybrid hwy mpg is not much different even with way more power, more fun to drive in sport mode, safer passing, more towing with 4k, and much safer when wet or snowing and not forced to chain up.

Big_T

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
T
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick XL Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Nope.

lanslide

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Kevin Levesque
Threads
Reaction score
Website
klphotos.zenfolio.com
Vehicle(s)
2022 Lariat, Scrambler 1200XC
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
The Ford.com Build and Price site still says the hybrid has limited availability. Not sure if that means anything.
Sponsored