Sponsored

Ordered 10-20-2021 picked up 7-28-2022.....

zakstang

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Zak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Well my long drawn out saga is over....picked up my white eco/lux/4k/awd on friday....My dealer was great to deal with the whole time, Ford's automated email system/"lack of communication" system still has not notified me that my mav is ready to be picked up at my dealer....last communication from ford email system, after multiple revisions to production dates, shipping dates and deliver dates, is estimating the last week of july for delivery....

My advice to those still waiting on your mavericks....pay ZERO attention to the emails you get from ford....at least in my 9 month experience none of them were reliable....

the one time I talked to someone at ford customer service, the person I spoke to was VERY friendly and very helpful....but their email system/tracking etc system needs alot of work.....especially if they want to go "no more dealers".....which I don't see happening anytime soon....

Not much more to add....those that are still waiting I hope your wait is over soon!! its a great pick up...
Sponsored

marpolsdofer

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
95 Dodge Dakota 5.2L, 96 Geo Prizm 1.8L
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Well my long drawn out saga is over....picked up my white eco/lux/4k/awd on friday....My dealer was great to deal with the whole time, Ford's automated email system/"lack of communication" system still has not notified me that my mav is ready to be picked up at my dealer....last communication from ford email system, after multiple revisions to production dates, shipping dates and deliver dates, is estimating the last week of july for delivery....

My advice to those still waiting on your mavericks....pay ZERO attention to the emails you get from ford....at least in my 9 month experience none of them were reliable....

the one time I talked to someone at ford customer service, the person I spoke to was VERY friendly and very helpful....but their email system/tracking etc system needs alot of work.....especially if they want to go "no more dealers".....which I don't see happening anytime soon....

Not much more to add....those that are still waiting I hope your wait is over soon!! its a great pick up...
What was your build date and location it was going to? I ordered week after your with some changes in November. Stickers shows build date of 6/27 if I recall. July 4th website says built. Arrival to deal 7/30 to 8/6. Naturally website says still awaiting shipping, deal knows nothing, customer service says they don't know. I am thinking it is going to be a random shows up.

OP
OP

zakstang

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Zak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I got an email june 5th that it had been built....without looking back i think it was built last week of may....

My dealer knew exactly where my truck was all along the process once it was built....not sure why your dealer doesnt know where your vehicle is....mine sat in rail yard for a bit before being trucked out....it made a couple stops before being delivered to my dealer in central MN....John Wiese Ford...Sauk Centre MN.

marpolsdofer

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
95 Dodge Dakota 5.2L, 96 Geo Prizm 1.8L
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Well the Dealer, website, and customer service all day the same thing. It is awaiting shipping. Then got people who had been built slightly before or after mine and already shipped. I think there are still cases of order that show the same then just show up at the dealership.

OP
OP

zakstang

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Zak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Well the Dealer, website, and customer service all day the same thing. It is awaiting shipping. Then got people who had been built slightly before or after mine and already shipped. I think there are still cases of order that show the same then just show up at the dealership.
mine sat awaiting shipping for a few weeks....

The Weatherman

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Dean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick Lariat Lux FX4 4K x 2
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Congrats and Happy Mavericking!!
Sponsored