Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Escape, Tucson
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Hey Jim,

What part of Florida are you in? We have a villa in Port Charlotte, near Myakka River and El Jobean. Going south in mid February for 4-6 weeks. No build date yet on my truck.
Sponsored

BDPBlackMav

First Name
bdp
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 wrangler 4 door
Just got my build date yesterday. Put it in the tracker and guess what? Excluding incorrect data, I have the longest wait period from order to schedule, 273 days! What did I win?!?! 😉
Whatever you win, pass it along. I also just put my stuff in today. We have same predicted build date of 3/14 week, but my order was 6/9/22. Got you by 5 days.

Cheers

RocketJockey83

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Darren
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Prius c
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Whatever you win, pass it along. I also just put my stuff in today. We have same predicted build date of 3/14 week, but my order was 6/9/22. Got you by 5 days.

Cheers
Unfortunately I didn't think of be ahead for long. You win the crown Sir!

Champ

Banned
Banned
First Name
ML
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT, Miatas, Z06, Outback
Now we need a list for the rarest versions, like RODBOLT 100"S 3 and a half weeks from build to delivery Lariat Hybrid 4K FX4

RanCheeto

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Volt, Audi TT, 59 Corvette, 30 Model A, etc...
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
This is encouraging data. Thank you.

Thinking the "oldest" hybrid truck orders are currently 6 1/2 months old, and they didn't even start deliveries until December, that's pretty good news. Hoping they continue the progress.

I know some people are upset they don't have a truck yet, but they ordered something that hadn't even been shown in pre-production to the press until October.

IMO Since the first deliveries, no one has really waited more than a month for their truck. Like a restaurant. If you line up outside waiting for the doors to open for three hours, you can't say it took them 3 hours and 10 minutes to get you your meal ;)

Sponsored

Shadow

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda CX-5
So I downloaded the sites spreadsheet. I then only extracted entries for people with confirmed build dates. Unfortunately, there were only 350/4800. I expect there is more and members have just been lazy to enter the data. Speaking about the data... I then sanitized the data. Apparently we are not good at entering the data. Many dupes... and some bad dates entered. The results below are from that set. I have also attached the XLS so you can download it, look at the stats, a sort yourself. Here are some highlights

Shortest Order to Build date - Overall
shortest_overall.png

Longest Order to Build date - Overall (sorry grandpabill and villageidiot :( )
longest_overall.png

Shortest Order to Build date - Ecoboost 2.0
shortest_eb20.png

Longest Order to Build date - Ecoboost 2.0
longest_eb20.png

Shortest Order to Build date - Hybrid
shortest_hybrid.png

Longest Order to Build date - Hybrid
longest_hybrid.png

Order to Build date - All XL (There aren't many)
all_xl.png

Shortest Order to Build date - XLT
shortest_xlt.png

Longest Order to Build date - XLT
longest_xlt.png

Order to Build Date - All Lariat (Not that many)
all_lariat.png
I ordered my lariat back in August and I still don't have a build date WTF? Any idea when I may get one? Probably should of ordered a 2023 at this point, im sure its still gonna be another 6 months before I see this one.

catinthebathtub

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
haas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
66 GT 350, 60 VW, 34 pickup and porsches....
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
what a shock for me, i had no idea!
i am preparing a place in my trophy case and working on my speech for the awards banquet.
and an FYI, my order was from a small dealer outside of Houston, TX.

Ford Maverick Order tracking sheet data:  Order --> Build Scheduled Dates for all Engines & Trims 1643024986424

GuardianRed

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln
I am here trying to understand if I am ever going to get a truck. I ordered on 6-14-21 and have called my dealer every month since. Still no build date. Still no update of any kind. I did have to change my order when the dealer told me I couldn’t have the 2wd and tow package so I think that could have delayed my delivery. Still, I am 8 months in and still know absolutely nothing. I may just get something else if I don’t hear something soon.

NOLAguy

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Grand Cherokee
Very impressive, if for nothing else the effort. Ford should look to the MTC for outside consulting. I think they'd have better production numbers.

MtnMn

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Luke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
There doesnt seem to be much of a coorelation between waiting time and the add-ons. Obviously the hybrids are taking longer and bare bones XL are quick, but there seems to be a mix of everything in both lists (long wait and short wait). Interesting

Sponsored
OP
OP
Springboks

Springboks

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Deon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
To
I am here trying to understand if I am ever going to get a truck. I ordered on 6-14-21 and have called my dealer every month since. Still no build date. Still no update of any kind. I did have to change my order when the dealer told me I couldn’t have the 2wd and tow package so I think that could have delayed my delivery. Still, I am 8 months in and still know absolutely nothing. I may just get something else if I don’t hear something soon.
You need to contact your dealer. You may be eligible for free AWD. There is a post about this on the forum.

catinthebathtub

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
haas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
66 GT 350, 60 VW, 34 pickup and porsches....
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost

GuardianRed

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln
That would be awesome, but at this point I just want a build date. I would be happy to give them their money.

To

You need to contact your dealer. You may be eligible for free AWD. There is a post about this on the forum.

Stevenog

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Fiesta
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

So I downloaded the sites spreadsheet. I then only extracted entries for people with confirmed build dates. Unfortunately, there were only 350/4800. I expect there is more and members have just been lazy to enter the data. Speaking about the data... I then sanitized the data. Apparently we are not good at entering the data. Many dupes... and some bad dates entered. The results below are from that set. I have also attached the XLS so you can download it, look at the stats, a sort yourself. Here are some highlights

Shortest Order to Build date - Overall
shortest_overall.png

Longest Order to Build date - Overall (sorry grandpabill and villageidiot :( )
longest_overall.png

Shortest Order to Build date - Ecoboost 2.0
shortest_eb20.png

Longest Order to Build date - Ecoboost 2.0
longest_eb20.png

Shortest Order to Build date - Hybrid
shortest_hybrid.png

Longest Order to Build date - Hybrid
longest_hybrid.png

Order to Build date - All XL (There aren't many)
all_xl.png

Shortest Order to Build date - XLT
shortest_xlt.png

Longest Order to Build date - XLT
longest_xlt.png

Order to Build Date - All Lariat (Not that many)
all_lariat.png
I am trying to export a more up to date version into Excel. How do I do this? Thanks
Sponsored