First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Acura TSX
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Placed my order for a 2023 Cactus Gray lariat with the lux package this morning. Received my confirm email while still at the dealer. I’ve seen a few 22 mavericks rolling around my area hopefully delivery comes sooner rather than later!
Sponsored

MTK46

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 F-350 6.7l dually, 2020 Escape hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Placed my order for a 2023 Cactus Gray lariat with the lux package this morning. Received my confirm email while still at the dealer. I’ve seen a few 22 mavericks rolling around my area hopefully delivery comes sooner rather than later!
Placed my order yesterday for a 2023 Lariat hybrid with lux package and both 360 packages in Atlas Blue with Long MacArthur Ford. Received a confirmation email from Ford that I'm in.

OP
OP

Wt267

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Acura TSX
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Placed my order yesterday for a 2023 Lariat hybrid with lux package and both 360 packages in Atlas Blue with Long MacArthur Ford. Received a confirmation email from Ford that I'm in.
I owe you! I think I was the first one at this dealer to order a 23. I didn’t recall seeing anything about the 360 assist package on my order. Texted my salesperson asking him to confirm the 360 assist package was added because it was separate this year. He texted me back saying it was.

Then on Saturday I get a text saying it wasn’t and there is new paperwork in my email for me to sign…. At least it was added but I hadn’t looked over everything and realized it was a separate add on until you posted something. Thank you!!!!
Sponsored