Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Mav Lariat Lux / '90 ZR-1 / '03 Yamaha V-Max
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Hello from Chicago suburbs,

Been researching online about the Ford Maverick for awhile, and I found this forum contains more useful info than other websites. Was able to test drive a EB XLT that some family member of dealer employee was picking up that day. But Hybrid's projected MPGs is what really has me interested, along with the rear bed versability, etc.

On Oct 30th I placed an order for a HRP Lariat Hybrid with Lux pkg and a few other minor options. So the wait begins. As I left after finalizing order I comically wished the salesman Happy Thanksgiving and Merry XMas as I doubt I'll see my Hyrid until around Easter.

Got to admit since then I've been questions my color choice as I don't know how well HRP will go with the Lariat's blue interior trim. May have to change color to Area 51...sadly I have time to mull this over.
Sponsored

Last edited:

Meintc

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Lynette
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Escape
Engine
2.5L Hybrid

Been researching online about the Ford Maverick for awhile, and I found this forum contains more useful info than other websites. The Hybrid's projected MPGs had me very interested.

On Oct 30th I placed an order for a HRP Lariat Hybrid with Lux pkg and a few other minor options. So the wait begins. As I left after finalizing order I comically wished the salesman Happy Thanksgiving and Merry XMas as I doubt I'll see my Hyrid until around Easter.

Got to admit since then I've been questions my color choice as I don't know how well HRP will go with the Lariat's blue interior trim. May have to change color to Area 51.
I have to put in my .02 here. Why do people have to have the interior match the exterior? When you are outside, you see the outside. When you are inside you view the inside? I just find it weird that the two have to mesh exactly. Maybe its the way I see things but I just find that weird.

PS: Congrats on your order. I hope whatever you do you will be happy with it.

Last edited:

olderbudwiser

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Lincoln Corsair, 2023 Maverick Lariat Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid

Been researching online about the Ford Maverick for awhile, and I found this forum contains more useful info than other websites. Was able to test drive a EB XLT that some family member of dealer employee was picking up that day. But Hybrid's projected MPGs is what really has me interested, along with the rear bed versability, etc.

Got to admit since then I've been questions my color choice as I don't know how well HRP will go with the Lariat's blue interior trim. May have to change color to Area 51...sadly I have time to mull this over.
Get white or black. Problem solved.;)
Sponsored