cjmcclu2

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Has anyone else run into an issue where their personal information (email, phone number, address, etc) didn't get linked to their order? I haven't received a confirmation email for my order yet so I called Ford to see what was up and they have my info, and they have my order, but they aren't linked for some reason. They were acting like there wasn't much that they could do about it, but they said once I receive my VIN number, I can give it to them and they can link everything. One issue - how do I get my VIN number if my order isn't linked to my email? Just wanted to see if anyone ran into the same issue and how you got it resolved.
Sponsored

MAVERICK8011

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
BOB
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.yahoo.com
Vehicle(s)
Maveruck
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Has anyone else run into an issue where their personal information (email, phone number, address, etc) didn't get linked to their order? I haven't received a confirmation email for my order yet so I called Ford to see what was up and they have my info, and they have my order, but they aren't linked for some reason. They were acting like there wasn't much that they could do about it, but they said once I receive my VIN number, I can give it to them and they can link everything. One issue - how do I get my VIN number if my order isn't linked to my email? Just wanted to see if anyone ran into the same issue and how you got it resolved.
IF YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT THE FORD DASHBOARD SITE. I DID THE SAME . YOU ARE NOT LINKED UNTIL U KEY IN A VIN NUMBER. WE , SINCE I HAVEN'T RECEIVE A BUILT DATE AND VIN NUMBER. SO WE JUST HAVE TO WAIT UNTIL FORD MOCOM SEND US A EMAIL THAT OUR MAVERICK IS BEING BUILT. I TOO DID NOT RECEIVED ANY EMAILS FROM FORD MOCO. I CALL THEM AND THEY SAID THEY HAD INFO, CORRECT EMAIL ADDRESS AND THE I WAS APPROVED. SO , I ORDER AUG 8, 2021 LOOKING AN EMAIL EVERY THURSEDAY MORNING... GOOD LUCK. I ORDER WHITE XLT 360 AND LUX PAG. PO U WONT GET VIN UNTIL YOUR TRUCK OR ORDER GOES TO PRODUCTION.

Redneck Garage

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.theredneckgarage.com
Vehicle(s)
10 Wrangler 22 Lexus 22 Maverick 23 Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

IF YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT THE FORD DASHBOARD SITE. I DID THE SAME . YOU ARE NOT LINKED UNTIL U KEY IN A VIN NUMBER. WE , SINCE I HAVEN'T RECEIVE A BUILT DATE AND VIN NUMBER. SO WE JUST HAVE TO WAIT UNTIL FORD MOCOM SEND US A EMAIL THAT OUR MAVERICK IS BEING BUILT. I TOO DID NOT RECEIVED ANY EMAILS FROM FORD MOCO. I CALL THEM AND THEY SAID THEY HAD INFO, CORRECT EMAIL ADDRESS AND THE I WAS APPROVED. SO , I ORDER AUG 8, 2021 LOOKING AN EMAIL EVERY THURSEDAY MORNING... GOOD LUCK. I ORDER WHITE XLT 360 AND LUX PAG. PO U WONT GET VIN UNTIL YOUR TRUCK OR ORDER GOES TO PRODUCTION.
STOP THE ALL CAPS HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Redneck Garage

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.theredneckgarage.com
Vehicle(s)
10 Wrangler 22 Lexus 22 Maverick 23 Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Mine was that way from Long Mcarthur - Tim Bartz corrected it so the dealership evidently can fix it.
Sponsored