First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick, 2003 MR2, 2019 Forrester, 1969 Z/28
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I went to the NY auto show yesterday. After no show for 2 years it was pretty disappointing. Many manufactures were not there. The Ford booth was one of the nicest there. But they only had 1 Maverick an XLT hybrid. At least I got to sit in it. Prior to this I only sat in one at a dealer that was sold. It was the customer that showed me his truck. At the show it was pretty much all F150 lightnings. They would drive you around an indoor track. A fairly long line for that. Did not see the point.
Sponsored

cavemold

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
JC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick 2022 Eco 2.0
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I went to the NY auto show yesterday. After no show for 2 years it was pretty disappointing. Many manufactures were not there. The Ford booth was one of the nicest there. But they only had 1 Maverick an XLT hybrid. At least I got to sit in it. Prior to this I only sat in one at a dealer that was sold. It was the customer that showed me his truck. At the show it was pretty much all F150 lightnings. They would drive you around an indoor track. A fairly long line for that. Did not see the point.
any pictures?

OP
OP
NJBob

NJBob

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick, 2003 MR2, 2019 Forrester, 1969 Z/28
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Was not even worth it. But I should have gotten one of me skiing in the Mav, Same color Area 51 aa the one I ordered. My wife was more interested in the puppies at the Subaru booth. Even called the adoption place today but they said they only deal within the 5 boroughs of NY. We live in NJ.
Sponsored