First Name
Vinnie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
09'Escape LTD, 04' Ranger Edge, a couple of Fox
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
My vehicle finally arrived, EcoBoost AWD. My wait was one day shy of 8 months. I actually took delivery on June 17th. I've been too busy during the intervening time period to post a thread. I had to sell the ol' Ranger among other things.

Stuff People may want to know;
For guys doing the long wait, with nothing much happening for months on end once my vehicle was scheduled for production things progressed at a good pace. Ford beat their projected post MFR delivery date by about 2 weeks.
Vehicle arrived in pristine condition (no shipping issues), My Dealer, Rod Baker Ford in Plainfield, IL, honored the order price - no drama. I did buy the extended warranty, which they were pushing hard (same stuff anytime you buy a car).

The vehicle seems good quality for what it is. My paint finish appears very good. The steering seems very understeer-y, and the accelerator pedal is very touchy so that will take getting used to. I was bummed that I dropped the factory SIBL, but the Line-X product seems on par. My truck is very basic so there's not much more to add. Feel free to ask any questions.
Ford Maverick My Vehicle has Arrived 20220618_164323

Ford Maverick My Vehicle has Arrived 20220706_193352
Ford Maverick My Vehicle has Arrived 20220619_061934-EDIT
Ford Maverick My Vehicle has Arrived 20220617_181427-edit
Sponsored

Last edited:

JoeTime

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Happy for you. Nice to hear all went well. I've been waiting for my stripped down LX for over nine months now. I hope I get scheduled this year.

OP
OP
Azul93GT

Azul93GT

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Vinnie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
09'Escape LTD, 04' Ranger Edge, a couple of Fox
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Happy for you. Nice to hear all went well. I've been waiting for my stripped down LX for over nine months now. I hope I get scheduled this year.
What part of the country are you in?

Ford Truck Guy

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick Hybrid XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
My vehicle finally arrived. My wait was one day shy of 8 months. I actually took delivery on June 17th. I've been too busy during the intervening time period to post a thread. I had to sell the ol' Ranger among other things.

Stuff People may want to know;
For guys doing the long wait, with nothing much happening for months on end once my vehicle was scheduled for production things progressed at a good pace. Ford beat their projected post MFR delivery date by about 2 weeks.
Vehicle arrived in pristine condition (no shipping issues), My Dealer, Rod Baker Ford in Plainfield, IL, honored the order price - no drama. I did buy the extended warranty, which they were pushing hard (same stuff anytime you buy a car).

The vehicle seems good quality for what it is. My paint finish appears very good. The steering seems very understeer-y, and the accelerator pedal is very touchy so that will take getting used to. I was bummed that I dropped the factory SIBL, but the Line-X product seems on par. My truck is very basic so there's not much more to add. Feel free to ask any questions.
20220618_164323.jpg

20220706_193352.jpg
20220619_061934-EDIT.jpg
View attachment 59274
Hybrid? Ecoboost?

Sponsored

James D

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Volkswagon
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Congrats! You should post up on YouTube. I have learned a lot from guys like Doug DeMuro and Ford Maverick Maniac.