First Name
Butch
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Cherokee ** 2023 Mav FX/4
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Two months ago I sold my 2005 Ranger FX/4 after 18 years. It needed some work to pass inspection. Not a real big deal but decided it was time to sell given the expectation my Maverick would be scheduled and built. Luckily a month later it was scheduled.

Last week, the Ranger was destroyed in a widespread flood that has hit the state. It was a great truck and still had more years in her. She was well maintained, getting old but still serviceable with more years left in her.

I was a bit sad to sell it but knew it was heading to a good home and knew it was time. An untimely death for a great truck. Life goes on. :cry:
Sponsored

MM Mav

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Amy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Hybrid Lariat Luxury w/CP360 + CP360A
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Sorry to hear that. Were the new owners okay?

OP
OP
Bob The Builder

Bob The Builder

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Butch
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Cherokee ** 2023 Mav FX/4
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Yes they are fine as the truck was at their business. The flash flood came fast and hard with bridges out and landslides blocking roads. It was as bad as it gets, worst I have every seen. We are high up in the hills so all the water runs away from us. Very sad all the way around. Trying to maintain a positive attitude for all those affected is difficult at times. :confused:

Thanx.

MM Mav

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Amy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Hybrid Lariat Luxury w/CP360 + CP360A
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
@Bob The Builder glad the owners are okay. Sorry for all those affected by flooding in the NE lately.
Sponsored