First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1999 Ford Ranger Splash
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I’m loving my new Maverick Tremor. Got it about a week ago. It was about 3 months from order to delivery so all in all a relatively quick and smooth process.

I added the Deezee tailgate assist, simple install, 10 minutes. I bought the dividers for the armrest which will prove useful. Finally, added lettering to the tailgate - Tremor Orange came out great on the black body.

I’ve used one tank, averaging about 23mpg, mostly city driving. I’ve already had a few people ask me about it while in a parking lot. Gets a lot of attention for a simple little truck.
Looking forward to taking it down some back trails in the spring for fishing and camping.

There was one downside though. I have the Mav in my driveway alongside the car that I’m selling. An interested buyer came by to check my car but just wanted to talk about the Mav. He texted me two days later that he won’t be buying the car as he ordered a Maverick instead. Do I get a commission on that? Maybe I’ll keep it in the garage for now.

Overall very happy with the truck so far.
IMG_1863.jpeg

IMG_1864.jpeg

IMG_1865.jpeg

IMG_1879.jpeg

IMG_1874.jpeg

IMG_1876.jpeg

IMG_1866.jpeg

IMG_1860.jpeg

IMG_1867.jpeg

IMG_1859.jpeg

IMG_1857.jpeg

IMG_1869.jpeg

IMG_1872.jpeg

IMG_1878.jpeg

IMG_1880.jpeg

IMG_1882.jpeg

IMG_1885.jpeg

IMG_1873.jpeg
IMG_1868.jpeg
Beautiful truck!

Joe Strummer

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ford Maverick XLT Tremor
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

I have the same vehicle but in the XLT trim. I opted for a tri-folding tonneau cover and textured hood deflector. The tonneau hasn't had any leaks yet (and I live in BC). Very pricy but completely worth it if you want t o keep things dry and secure (not able to open the tonneau cover without opening the tailgate).

OP
OP
CanadaGuy

CanadaGuy

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Canyon
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

I have the same vehicle but in the XLT trim. I opted for a tri-folding tonneau cover and textured hood deflector. The tonneau hasn't had any leaks yet (and I live in BC). Very pricy but completely worth it if you want t o keep things dry and secure (not able to open the tonneau cover without opening the tailgate).
Great choice. Being in BC you probably are a lot of rain so I’m glad your tonneau is well sealed. My trifold let a bit of water in going through a car wash. Very little though.

RDRahn

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs