Hal
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick XLT 2023
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

I installed the full BedRug and BAKFlip MX4 today. Dimming mirror and dash cam tomorrow.

Lettering is a possibility soon.

With all the money I'm saving with the Hybrid engine, I can splurge on a few more things instead of gas money.
Sounds good.! I really like my retractable cover. Went through a car wash today. There was some water intrusion but very little. Can’t complain. Next week I’ll have a catch can installed. So far I’m enjoying driving my Mav. Ford has a winner on their hands
Sponsored

mitemanx

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

I installed the full BedRug and BAKFlip MX4 today. Dimming mirror and dash cam tomorrow.

Lettering is a possibility soon.

With all the money I'm saving with the Hybrid engine, I can splurge on a few more things instead of gas money.
Hi Dave, I am trying to install Bedrug classic but have run into trouble on side cutout openings for cubby hole and 110 volt/bed light . Bottom bolts won't fit because of zipper interference holding bottom of panel out. Any suggestions? Thanks

JimParker256

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Area 51 Hybrid FE, 2014 Impala
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Looks great! I didn’t have the nerve to order CO and I think they look outstanding! I’m more conservative and ordered Area 51.
Well, I ordered Cyber Orange, but found an Area 51 as a place-holder... It's grown on me, but still nowhere near the appeal of the Cyber Orange for me! Someone is going to get a nice truck when my CO arrives!

OP
OP

Dave_in_PA

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 F-150
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Hi Dave, I am trying to install Bedrug classic but have run into trouble on side cutout openings for cubby hole and 110 volt/bed light . Bottom bolts won't fit because of zipper interference holding bottom of panel out. Any suggestions? Thanks
Not sure if I got something different but I don't have bolts at the bottom on either side. You can hopefully see from the pictures (you will have to zoom in) that the zipper was tugged more toward the floor instead of the corner of the bed sidewall/floor. The bedrug is only under the bottom of the plastic by about 1/4 inch.

Ford Maverick My Cyber Orange is finally here! PXL_20230604_142927205

Ford Maverick My Cyber Orange is finally here! PXL_20230604_142939351

Ford Maverick My Cyber Orange is finally here! PXL_20230604_142951048

Ford Maverick My Cyber Orange is finally here! PXL_20230604_142959201

MM Mav

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Amy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Hybrid Lariat Luxury w/CP360 + CP360A
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
@Dave_in_PA hopefully you will join us at Carlisle Ford Nationals next year!

Sponsored

Halo9x

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Hal
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick XLT 2023
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

Well, I ordered Cyber Orange, but found an Area 51 as a place-holder... It's grown on me, but still nowhere near the appeal of the Cyber Orange for me! Someone is going to get a nice truck when my CO arrives!
Something similar must’ve happened with mine. Someone apparently ordered a CO XLT with BAP, Pilot 360, AWD and 2.0L EcoBoost took it home and then back to the dealer. Maybe they decided they didn’t like the CO. I don’t know but it had only 666 miles on it when I bought it as a ‘used’ vehicle! It’s the newest ‘used’ vehicle I’ve ever bought but am I glad they didn’t like it!!! It’s a beautiful SUT!

Ford Maverick My Cyber Orange is finally here! IMG_0120

Ford Maverick My Cyber Orange is finally here! IMG_0080

Ford Maverick My Cyber Orange is finally here! IMG_0079

Ford Maverick My Cyber Orange is finally here! IMG_0073

Ford Maverick My Cyber Orange is finally here! IMG_0053

Ford Maverick My Cyber Orange is finally here! IMG_1089

JimParker256

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Area 51 Hybrid FE, 2014 Impala
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Something similar must’ve happened with mine. Someone apparently ordered a CO XLT with BAP, Pilot 360, AWD and 2.0L EcoBoost took it home and then back to the dealer. Maybe they decided they didn’t like the CO. I don’t know but it had only 666 miles on it when I bought it as a ‘used’ vehicle! It’s the newest ‘used’ vehicle I’ve ever bought but am I glad they didn’t like it!!! It’s a beautiful SUT!
Yep, that's a beautiful truck! But let me be clear - it's the Area 51 Maverick (nice as it may be) that someone else will get when my Cyber Orange Lariat Hybrid with BAP order comes in!!! There's just no other color that "shines" like the Cyber Orange!

Mine is "in production" at the factory this week (June 9th is supposed to be the "date"), but I'm checking the "modules" twice a day to see if/when they actually get it going. And I thought waiting to get scheduled was bad! LOL (Definitely a first-world problem.) I just cannot imagine how hard it must be for the folks who ordered almost 2 years ago, only to have to re-order in September, and are STILL waiting for their Mavericks to get scheduled!

BuddyS

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Volvo XC60 R Design & 2022 Maverick XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

I would have seriously considered CO but it was a little too much for my wife, so we got HPR (which we both love, too). In any case, congrats on the truck -- looks fantastic!

Ford Motor Company

Official Ford Account
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
Undecided
OEM FX4 wheels and Nokian Outpost APT tires installed today. I'll install the Bedrug and MX4 Tonneau tomorrow. It will be a Memorial weekend!

This color is awesome!

Now I just have to sell the F-150.

This forum has been my saving grace after an 18 1/2 month wait.
PXL_20230526_201406428.jpg
PXL_20230526_201353321.jpg
PXL_20230526_201331730.jpg
Congrats on your new Maverick! Loving the Cyber Orange paint you chose. Welcome to the club!

Sponsored

Ford Motor Company

Official Ford Account
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
Undecided
Hi, I lucked out and bought CO that someone else ordered. I highly recommend doing a spray-in bed liner. Mine was factory done. Looks great against the CO! Just put a retractable bed cover on last Monday. Also looks great. Mine has the BAP and AWD. Also I recommend the 3D black lettering for the tailgate! Lots of little things like the tailgate damper, LED front blinker lights, and hood gas struts are great additions.

IMG_0073.jpeg

IMG_0076.jpeg

IMG_0055.jpeg
Very lucky indeed! Love the color of your Maverick. Thank you for sharing these photos with everyone. We hope you are enjoying your new ride!

Halo9x

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Hal
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick XLT 2023
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

I would have seriously considered CO but it was a little too much for my wife, so we got HPR (which we both love, too). In any case, congrats on the truck -- looks fantastic!
HPR would have been my second choice since I like it as well. My wife also doesn’t like the CO. I do and in sunlight looks golden with the metal fleck!
Sponsored