First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Transit 150, 97 Aerostar AWD, future XLT FX4
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Wow, it has been a wild 8 months waiting in anticipation for my new Maverick. I was worried that there would be hickups but there were none and it has surpassed my expectations! I was able to use my D-plan, price protection, and 1.9% for 60mo. There was only a $100 doc fee. I can't believe how many people so far have commented how cool the color is. My kids love it, especially the hole in the ceiling. They have never experienced that before. Now I just need to find time to do some customizing!

In the first pic you can kind of see my daughter's 00 Ranger xlt 4x4 and My 97 Aerostar that this is replacing.

Ford Maverick Cyber Orange Mav is Home! mav1

Ford Maverick Cyber Orange Mav is Home! mav2

Ford Maverick Cyber Orange Mav is Home! mav3
Sponsored

Meintc

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Lynette
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Escape
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Beautiful. Looks just like mine will.

kcamp317

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 Ford Escape Titanium Hybrid 16 Ford Escape SE
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Nice. An Aerostar?? Wow, I haven't seen one of those on the roads in quite a while. I think most met the crusher by now around here with the road salt in the winter.

OP
OP
93nighthawk

93nighthawk

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
We have been using the Aerostar as a family daily driver sense 2005 when we purchased it used from the State of Idaho. It has served us well over the years, and it will be hard on the heart to sell sense it has been part of our life, I have done a lot of work to try to maintain it and some customizing it, but it is time for a change.

Here are some pics of it in action.

My Aero parked next to its big Brother 19 T-150 mid roof Transit.

Ford Maverick Cyber Orange Mav is Home! Aero Transit

And here is it hauling a load of peat mulch for our garden and my son helping (if you can call it that lol)

Ford Maverick Cyber Orange Mav is Home! aero mulch

It has hauled bags of cement, 4x8 sheets of plywood, 2x4x8/10/12, 10ft pipes. You name it, at one time or another I have used it to haul it. But like you have said, rust is starting to get the better of it.

Nice. An Aerostar?? Wow, I haven't seen one of those on the roads in quite a while. I think most met the crusher by now around here with the road salt in the winter.

kcamp317

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 Ford Escape Titanium Hybrid 16 Ford Escape SE
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
We have been using the Aerostar as a family daily driver sense 2005 when we purchased it used from the State of Idaho. It has served us well over the years, and it will be hard on the heart to sell sense it has been part of our life, I have done a lot of work to try to maintain it and some customizing it, but it is time for a change.

Here are some pics of it in action.

My Aero parked next to its big Brother 19 T-150 mid roof Transit.

Aero Transit.jpg

And here is it hauling a load of peat mulch for our garden and my son helping (if you can call it that lol)

aero mulch.jpg

It has hauled bags of cement, 4x8 sheets of plywood, 2x4x8/10/12, 10ft pipes. You name it, at one time or another I have used it to haul it. But like you have said, rust is starting to get the better of it.
Yea, it has served you all well. Good vehicle.

Sponsored

OP
OP
93nighthawk

93nighthawk

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Traded in my Pirrelli tires for a set of 235/65r17 Yokohama Geolander AT's. I would say they are more fitting for a FX4.

Ford Maverick Cyber Orange Mav is Home! mav yoko

Naranjita

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
NAH-RON-EE-TAH
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick Lariat
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Looks great, fellow Cyber Orange FX4 owner! Also, BTW, my brother lives in Mitchell.

Halo9x

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Hal
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick XLT 2023
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

Wow, it has been a wild 8 months waiting in anticipation for my new Maverick. I was worried that there would be hickups but there were none and it has surpassed my expectations! I was able to use my D-plan, price protection, and 1.9% for 60mo. There was only a $100 doc fee. I can't believe how many people so far have commented how cool the color is. My kids love it, especially the hole in the ceiling. They have never experienced that before. Now I just need to find time to do some customizing!

In the first pic you can kind of see my daughter's 00 Ranger xlt 4x4 and My 97 Aerostar that this is replacing.

mav1.jpg

mav2.jpg

mav3.jpg
Looks great! I’m assuming it has the 2.0L Ecoboost. Here’s some pics of mine.

Ford Maverick Cyber Orange Mav is Home! IMG_0080

Ford Maverick Cyber Orange Mav is Home! IMG_0079

Ford Maverick Cyber Orange Mav is Home! IMG_0073

Ford Maverick Cyber Orange Mav is Home! IMG_0078

Ford Maverick Cyber Orange Mav is Home! IMG_0076

Halo9x

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Hal
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick XLT 2023
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

As you look at my Mav, you get some ideas of what some accessories you can get. Depending on where you live, I highly recommend window tinting. Helps keep the interior from getting really hot(I live in Texas).

Ford Maverick Cyber Orange Mav is Home! IMG_0053

Hardening2753

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

mav1.jpg

mav2.jpg

mav3.jpg
Nothing better than the whole fam getting excited with you

BlueSnake77

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick XLT Ecoboost
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

Finally saw my first Cyber orange Maverick in the wild a couple of weeks ago parked in a Walmarts parking lot. It is certainly a rare color.
Sponsored