Sponsored

Mud Flappers Flapping, Bug Shielder Being Buggy, Sunshade Being Shady

TCPTX65

2.5L Hybrid
Well-known member
First Name
Tim
Joined
Dec 18, 2021
Threads
25
Messages
677
Reaction score
1,056
Location
Texas
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick XL Hybrid, 2023 Buick Enclave
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs
 

RR - All the way

2.0L EcoBoost
Well-known member
First Name
Tom
Joined
Jan 18, 2022
Threads
51
Messages
2,167
Reaction score
4,206
Location
GA
Vehicle(s)
Ram, 2005, 2500 Diesel, 25 Ruby Red XLT
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Your title sounds like the lyrics to a country western song. Perhaps even a little like Janis Joplin singing Bobby Mcgee........:unsure::unsure: I may be off a bit on this as I am not musically inclined, even after being forced to take piano lessons for five years!😫Like the Atlas Blue. Nice!
 

JBryant

2.5L Hybrid
Well-known member
First Name
Jesse
Joined
Nov 7, 2022
Threads
33
Messages
1,629
Reaction score
2,710
Location
Bowie, TX
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick Lariat Hybrid Alto Blue
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Great title. Your new line of work - writing.
 
OP
OP
TCPTX65

TCPTX65

2.5L Hybrid
Well-known member
First Name
Tim
Joined
Dec 18, 2021
Threads
25
Messages
677
Reaction score
1,056
Location
Texas
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick XL Hybrid, 2023 Buick Enclave
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs
 
Great title. Your new line of work - writing.
My job is writing. I write and manage curriculum for avionics training.
 

JBryant

2.5L Hybrid
Well-known member
First Name
Jesse
Joined
Nov 7, 2022
Threads
33
Messages
1,629
Reaction score
2,710
Location
Bowie, TX
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick Lariat Hybrid Alto Blue
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
My job is writing. I write and manage curriculum for avionics training.
That explains it. I can just imagine some of your writings, unless you are required to just be factual and boring. Anyhow, great job.
Sponsored

 
 







Top