Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Lariat
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Greetings,

I have a question regarding the Module Build Data page.

When looking at the Module Build Data it says module information found and displays a download file button which when I select it a file is downloaded and then you are asked to save a file to a directory that is non on my computer. Am I missing something or does this data populate on the module build data page automatically? I have a build date of 4/22/2023 and already can see my window sticker.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

Bob
Sponsored

BradnChristine

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 JKU; 2019 MX-5; 2023 & 2024 Mavericks
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Greetings,

I have a question regarding the Module Build Data page.

When looking at the Module Build Data it says module information found and displays a download file button which when I select it a file is downloaded and then you are asked to save a file to a directory that is non on my computer. Am I missing something or does this data populate on the module build data page automatically? I have a build date of 4/22/2023 and already can see my window sticker.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

Bob
When the modules are live, you will see the data presented on the page. You don't need to download anything. The modules will "pop" some time during the build. Here is a piece of what it looks like:

Ford Maverick MODULE BUILD DATA PAGE 1682133988984

OP
OP

RJB

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Lariat
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Thank you for the info, that cleared it up for me.
Bob

JRoss

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fusion
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
When the modules are live, you will see the data presented on the page. You don't need to download anything. The modules will "pop" some time during the build. Here is a piece of what it looks like:

1682133988984.png
Hello,
I'm kind of on the opposite side of that spectrum. I have a "Built" 2024 hybrid XLT. Ford tells me via email and tracker that it's built and awaiting shipping. The build date was 3/2/24. It's been over 3 weeks and still no As Built Modules populates on the Motorcraftservice web page. How and why is this possible?

BradnChristine

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 JKU; 2019 MX-5; 2023 & 2024 Mavericks
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Hello,
I'm kind of on the opposite side of that spectrum. I have a "Built" 2024 hybrid XLT. Ford tells me via email and tracker that it's built and awaiting shipping. The build date was 3/2/24. It's been over 3 weeks and still no As Built Modules populates on the Motorcraftservice web page. How and why is this possible?
That is very puzzling, as the data does need to be there for servicing later, so if built, it should be there. The only thing I could think is to make sure the VIN is correct, but you probably already did that.
Sponsored