• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 13, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 13, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Ohio Maverick Truck Club Decal (Glossy - $5)

RDRahn

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Hi MTC Members.

Many members have expressed interest in having a Maverick Truck Club decal (or more), so I took the opportunity to create a couple of different versions for members to purchase.

This post is for the "Glossy" version and is white lettering with gray emblem printed on clear vinyl and "kiss cut." Decal size is about 8" wide by 2" tall. They are available for $5 each including shipping to you. Will ship out in 1-2 days after payment received.

Picture is of actual decal you will receive - the other pic is of one on my tailgate.

Private message (PM) me for details on how to order or for more information.

I also have a "transfer" (matte) version available. See that post at https://www.mavericktruckclub.com/forum/threads/maverick-truck-club-decal-transfer.36933/

And, YES, can be sent to Canada for an extra $1.00 usd.

Ford Maverick Maverick Truck Club Decal (Glossy - $5) IMG_2443.JPG

Ford Maverick Maverick Truck Club Decal (Glossy - $5) IMG_3017.JPG

Ford Maverick Maverick Truck Club Decal (Glossy - $5) IMG_E2411.JPG

Ford Maverick Maverick Truck Club Decal (Glossy - $5) IMG_E2412.JPG
Sponsored

Last edited:

Maui

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Kia Soul Convertble
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

...ordered mine! (x 3)

rabuol

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Lou
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Escape Titanium Hybrid
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

Hi MTC Members.

A while back I read some posts about a Maverick Truck Club decal that was offered as a giveaway. Many members expressed interest in having one (or more), so I took the opportunity to create a couple of different versions for members to purchase.

This post is for the "Glossy" version and is white lettering with gray emblem printed on clear vinyl and "kiss cut." Decal size is about 8" wide by 2" tall. They are available for $5 each including shipping to you. Will ship out in 1-2 days after payment received.

Picture is of actual decal you will receive - the other pic is of one on my tailgate.

I also have a "transfer" version available. See that post at https://www.mavericktruckclub.com/forum/threads/maverick-truck-club-decal-transfer.36933/

IMG_2443.JPG

View attachment 124036

View attachment 124037

rabuol

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Lou
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

Hey, been looking for one for some time. Can you send to Canada?
please send info

Sponsored

OP
OP
RDRahn

RDRahn

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Hey, been looking for one for some time. Can you send to Canada?
please send info
can you provide an address.?

rhen I can go to my local PO and see why it might cost to send.

thev8man

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Hybrid XL, 2023 XLT Tremor
Engine
Undecided
Clubs

Hi MTC Members.

A while back I read some posts about a Maverick Truck Club decal that was offered as a giveaway. Many members expressed interest in having one (or more), so I took the opportunity to create a couple of different versions for members to purchase.

I also have a "transfer" version available. See that post at https://www.mavericktruckclub.com/forum/threads/maverick-truck-club-decal-transfer.36933/

IMG_2443.JPG

View attachment 124036

View attachment 124037
Booyah 👊🏽 😁 👍🏽 🇺🇸

rabuol

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Lou
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

Hey,
Just received decals… in mint condition.
Thanks

Sponsored

FamousAmos

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
GAB
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick Hybrid XL
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Hi MTC Members.

Many members have expressed interest in having a Maverick Truck Club decal (or more), so I took the opportunity to create a couple of different versions for members to purchase.

I also have a "transfer" (matte) version available. See that post at https://www.mavericktruckclub.com/forum/threads/maverick-truck-club-decal-transfer.36933/

IMG_2443.JPG

IMG_3017.JPG

IMG_E2411.JPG

IMG_E2412.JPG
Is there a Maverick Truck Club to join, or are WE the Maverick Truck Club?

As for the original Maverick trunk emblem reproduction, I have not had very good luck with peel and stick. I can go $5-10 for a peel and stick, BUT NOT $30!!! I envy all of you who have had good luck with peel and stick.

Back to the MTC, I DO LIKE the idea of local clubs, with membership meetings, planned events, and driving adventures. I wish we had one here in the Baltimore-Washington area.

KRAT

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
STEVE
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 MAVERICK LATIAT FX
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Hi MTC Members.

IMG_2443.JPG

IMG_3017.JPG

IMG_E2411.JPG

IMG_E2412.JPG
Definitely want one of each. How can I arrange that?

OP
OP
RDRahn

RDRahn

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Is there a Maverick Truck Club to join, or are WE the Maverick Truck Club?

As for the original Maverick trunk emblem reproduction, I have not had very good luck with peel and stick. I can go $5-10 for a peel and stick, BUT NOT $30!!! I envy all of you who have had good luck with peel and stick.

Back to the MTC, I DO LIKE the idea of local clubs, with membership meetings, planned events, and driving adventures. I wish we had one here in the Baltimore-Washington area.
If you are here - you are in the club!

And if you want one in your area - why don't you start one yourself? Go here
MAVERICK CLUBS / GROUPS | MaverickTruckClub - 2022+ Ford Maverick Pickup Forum, News, Owners, Discussions there is a Add New Club button near the top right hand part of the page. I'm sure the other Mav owners in your area would appreciate it.

-----------------------

These decals were ordered from a company that specializes in exterior decals for all kinds of purposes. I have had my glossy one on the back of my tailgate since last August without any issue. Same for the Transfer style on my rear window.

Soberjoe

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick Lariat 2.0 ECO
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Thanks again man, great job on the decals!
Ford Maverick Maverick Truck Club Decal (Glossy - $5) IMG_3233
Ford Maverick Maverick Truck Club Decal (Glossy - $5) IMG_3234
Sponsored