Sponsored

Maverick Spotting in the Wild (XLT in Alto Blue)

MightyMaverick

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Connor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ford Maverick Lariat FX4
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Just wanted to post this quick video of a Maverick spotting out in the wild (in this case, Walmart parking lot) It's an XLT with a roll-up tonneau cover as its only mod. Note: please forgive me for calling it the wrong color. I mistakenly call it Atlas Blue when it is in fact Alto Blue. Close enough right? 😏

Sponsored

XLTLUXRED

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
JM
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick hybrid, Mini 4 door
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Just spotted a Vermont plate Cyber Orange Maverick in the wild, in NH, near the VT border, headed north on I 89!

Ford Maverick Maverick Spotting in the Wild (XLT in Alto Blue) EC54CC19-698F-4C88-A614-9DAE8C141521

Dad

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick, - Lariat, Hyundai Palisade
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Just wanted to post this quick video of a Maverick spotting out in the wild (in this case, Walmart parking lot) It's an XLT with a roll-up tonneau cover as its only mod. Note: please forgive me for calling it the wrong color. I mistakenly call it Atlas Blue when it is in fact Alto Blue. Close enough right? 😏

I think 'Atlas' Blue would have been a better name.

Dad

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Monumental day yesterday (at least for Maverick spotting). My Maverick in my driveway, house restoration contractor shows up in their company white 2023 XLT, and who pulls up for their monthly drive-by but my Maverick buddy Randy with his First Edition. Too excited to take photos, but we had a great but short time bro-bro over the trucks.

GPSMan

2.5L Hybrid
Banned
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Many
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

I've seen three in a row, totally by chance on the freeway, in NorCal.

Reactions: Dad

Sponsored

GPSMan

2.5L Hybrid
Banned
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Many
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Another time, I saw a guy in an Area51 Hybrid taking a photo of my AltoBlue Hybrid. Next stoplight I maneuvered side by side and said "wanna chat?".

We both pulled over and talked for 30 minutes. 👍🏻😎

• Love

imboden013

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I saw an Alto Blue one yesterday on I55 just north of Memphis. Sorry no pics as I was driving down interstate in my Cactus Grey when he passed me. I flashed my lights but no response from driver. Guess he didn’t see my lights or doesn’t like Cactus Grey. Wife said she didn’t like the Alto Blue, she’s like me in prefer lighter colors as they don’t show dirt as bad. Used to have an F150 supercrew in Stone Grey was the best for not showing dirt. I’d wash it once a year wether it needed it or not.

Dad

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I've seen three in a row, totally by chance on the freeway, in NorCal.
Traveled to Brea in SoCal this morning. White XLT pulled in behind me entering the freeway, saw a Cactus Grey at a stop light, and finally, pulled behind another Alto Blue at the crossroad of my own street. I think I'll buy a lottery ticket, today.

Dad

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Another time, I saw a guy in an Area51 Hybrid taking a photo of my AltoBlue Hybrid. Next stoplight I maneuvered side by side and said "wanna chat?".

We both pulled over and talked for 30 minutes. 👍🏻😎
What a great experience! I don't know of any other vehicle built in the last decade that has that kind of camaraderie among its owners.

GPSMan

2.5L Hybrid
Banned
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Many
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

What a great experience! I don't know of any other vehicle built in the last decade that has that kind of camaraderie among its owners.
It was the same way with the 2005 Escape Hybrid. Even more rare then. Very few hybrids back then. Had a lot more explaining to do to lay folk back then. Prius was just getting off the ground back then.
Sponsored