Maverick Bed Cap cost.

Billybob

First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda 3
Sure hope other cap manufactures will offer Maverick bed caps soon. I find the ones Ford offers in the $3,500 to $4,000 price range are far over priced. Bought a very nice color match cap for my old Ranger a few years back for only $1,500 from one of the better known makers. It had the higher back with 3 sliding windows. Can't see paying over$2,000 for a nice cap. Maybe 3 to 6 months from now ( whenever I get my truck) aftermarket caps will be available.
Sponsored

Meintc

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Lynette
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Escape
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Sure hope other cap manufactures will offer Maverick bed caps soon. I find the ones Ford offers in the $3,500 to $4,000 price range are far over priced. Bought a very nice color match cap for my old Ranger a few years back for only $1,500 from one of the better known makers. It had the higher back with 3 sliding windows. Can't see paying over$2,000 for a nice cap. Maybe 3 to 6 months from now ( whenever I get my truck) aftermarket caps will be available.
I will be looking for something later on after my soft cover starts looking a bit worn. I don't like toppers though, I have trouble with looking through them. I like to see open air when I look back.

brnpttmn

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Yeah. I'm going to get a cheap soft roll up cover and wait for 6-12mos to see what's available. I would think manufacturers would jump on the potential market now that the Maverick seems to be doing very well.

OP
OP

Billybob

First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda 3
I will be looking for something later on after my soft cover starts looking a bit worn. I don't like toppers though, I have trouble with looking through them. I like to see open air when I look back.
I like the bed covers also, but think I'll be carrying things that I higher than the bed that will need more protecting.

Dallas Maverick

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Volvo
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Yeah. I'm going to get a cheap soft roll up cover and wait for 6-12mos to see what's available. I would think manufacturers would jump on the potential market now that the Maverick seems to be doing very well.
Since you're in Minnesota, You might look across the border and see what's available. I started another thread a couple weeks back where the Canadian parts and accessories website was listing the exact same covers for something like $600-$900. Look it up.

[EDIT] I had some extra time and thought I would look for it. Here ya go:

https://accessories.ford.ca/vehicles/maverick/2022.html?cat=392
Ford Maverick Maverick Bed Cap cost. {filename}

[EDIT #2] Oh snap. they fixed it! Never mind.
Ford Maverick Maverick Bed Cap cost. 1636137900474
Sponsored