Sponsored

Lowering advice / options / leveling / need help...

DarthKickA$$

First Name
LW
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 F150 Tremor
Engine
Undecided
Hello all -
New here to the forums - beginning the search for a Maverick now but had a few questions so I can zero in on the right truck.

I am thinking of going with a Lariat/Tremor package, can these be lowered/leveled or would it be better just to go straight Lariat w/o the Tremor pacakge?

I have a F150 Tremor currently and will hang on to it; I love almost everything about it, except the damn RAKE. I believe it is about 3" on the Tremor. I only want the Tremor package on the Maverick because I think it would be cool to have a mini-me in the driveway to match the F150 Tremor. There is no chance of going offroad in the Maverick, I have the F150 and some UTV's to play in if the need arises. The Maverick will be road-only.

I would like to plan on lowering my Maverick, I'll probably drop some wheels on it, but I don't want it to be slammed (if that makes sense)

Ideally I would maybe just like to level it off or maybe a 1-1.5" total drop max.

Any thoughts/suggestions on options for lowering kits?
Sponsored

clos0791

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Carlos
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick Lariat, Alto Blue AWD
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Eibach springs will give you a nice lowered stance without the slammed look. A one inch or so drop will not make much of a difference.