First Name
Jeannette
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F-250 Diesel, 1968 Cadillac Eldorado
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I went to Bozard Ford today for a replacement part (1 defective window deflector) and possibly an oil change and tire rotation at 10K miles. When the guy said it would cost $84+ I said no thank you, just replace the deflector.

While I waited I walked over to the showroom and saw 2 Mavericks, one Lux Lariat, Area 51, bed extender, no tonneau cover. Itā€™s priced at $47,995 for someone looking for one at any price. The other was a XLT but I didnā€™t even look at the price.

Then I saw the F150 Lightning and drove it. I didnā€™t want to like it but I really did! I have a reservation for the base model and may have to decide on trading my Mav for it when it gets here probably next year.
Sponsored

New2AZ

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic EX Hatchback
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I saw a Pro (base) Lightning at my dealership last week too. I wish an EV was a viable option for me right now. Lightning would probably be top 3.

shelleyo

First Name
Michelle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
toyota matrix
I went to Bozard Ford today for a replacement part (1 defective window deflector) and possibly an oil change and tire rotation at 10K miles. When the guy said it would cost $84+ I said no thank you, just replace the deflector.

While I waited I walked over to the showroom and saw 2 Mavericks, one Lux Lariat, Area 51, bed extender, no tonneau cover. Itā€™s priced at $47,995 for someone looking for one at any price. The other was a XLT but I didnā€™t even look at the price.

Then I saw the F150 Lightning and drove it. I didnā€™t want to like it but I really did! I have a reservation for the base model and may have to decide on trading my Mav for it when it gets here probably next year.

I just delivered/sold our first Pro Lightning,it was really nice!!! They are thrilled!
Sponsored