Sponsored

Just added moonroof — what changes are you making before scheduling?

SuckLemons

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Toyota Tacoma 🌮
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Well, broke down and added the moonroof to our Lariat w/lux package. Hubby really wanted it and doesn’t make sense to not get what we want this being our first new vehicle purchase.

What last-minute changes are you all making?
Sponsored

fordtruckguy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ford truck
Changed from a51 to cactus gray last week. Have people gotten another email from ford after making a change?

JsnMrd

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic Touring
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Just upgraded from an XL with a few accesories to a fully loaded XLT. I feel like as long as it's under 30k, it's still a bargain.

XLT, hybrid, CG, lux package, 360 co pilot, tonneau roll up and weather mats

Most of the options I checked on the XL are included on the XLT's lux package(spray in, trailer hitch, outlet with usb in cabin and bed) Noteworthy upgrades from the XL are the wheels, securicode, bed rails.

I'm way in too deep now. Hopefully production starts before I go up to Lariat.

NotAnonymous

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Unless I end up changing the type of tonneau cover I don't anticipate any additional changes. The folks at Granger will no doubt appreciate that. 🤣

OP
OP
SuckLemons

SuckLemons

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Toyota Tacoma 🌮
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Changed from a51 to cactus gray last week. Have people gotten another email from ford after making a change?
No, you won’t get an email. You can ask for an updated order sheet from your dealer though.

Sponsored

balucipher

First Name
Balu
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator, 2021 Tesla Model Y
Poor Sean at Granger has had to go through each and every trim level with me in order changes

OP
OP
SuckLemons

SuckLemons

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Toyota Tacoma 🌮
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I added Co-pilot360. Driving in the city in heavy traffic seems worth it. I didn't want to option it too much or I would just go for the base Bronco.
I have a base Bronco on order, but likely won’t see it for some time. I totally get where you’re coming from. I don’t see the “utility” in the Bronco that I see in the Maverick, but it sure seems fun!

OP
OP
SuckLemons

SuckLemons

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Toyota Tacoma 🌮
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Poor Sean at Granger has had to go through each and every trim level with me in order changes
At least they’re good at it and fast. haha! Can you imagine an unresponsive dealer? Goodness.

JsnMrd

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic Touring
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
The XL price is truly remarkable without options. But it starts with the spray in bed liner add on then it's a slippery slope after.

OP
OP
SuckLemons

SuckLemons

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Toyota Tacoma 🌮
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
The XL price is truly remarkable without options. But it starts with the spray in bed liner add on then it's a slippery slope after.
It really is…. Totally happened to me.

OP
OP
SuckLemons

SuckLemons

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Toyota Tacoma 🌮
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I have a Jeep Gladiator diesel but I would like something more agile in the city. It is down to the Maverick or Bronco 2-door. I'm unsure if I should cancel this or not.
Nice! Yeah, those are pretty large. I have a 2-door on order. I’ve only seen 4-doors in person at Bronco events so I don’t have a good grasp on what it’ll be like in person yet. What else would you be doing with it? For me the gas mileage and bed sold it. Good value for money, imo. The Bronco… I dunno if we keep it or sell it at this point.
Sponsored