Staff member
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

July 4th weekend is upon us and that means sales on Maverick parts & accessories from our sponsors! Here are the already announced sales and we'll be updating the list as more are announced.

Boomba Racing
Discount Tire
Panda Motorworks

Tozalazz
Sponsored

Poultrygeist

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Accord, Soul
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Waiting on Amazon's Prime Day Sale, July 11 and 12. I would think there'll be some great prices on accessories. If you're not a Prime member you can join free for the sale and cancel later.

Montana

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Waiting on Amazon's Prime Day Sale, July 11 and 12. I would think there'll be some great prices on accessories. If you're not a Prime member you can join free for the sale and cancel later.
Same. Was given the price of 6.99/month after I cancelled for 4 months. Browsing one day and it said basically "1 month free trial then 6.99/ after that". At that point, it's worth it for the shipping alone. I used to be a top 50 vine reviewer and got many things just to review for free, but the service & products are not what they used to be. I suggest many people cancel until they are shown a much lower cost option after a free trial. Current standard price is 14.99/month.

And unfortunately... I already got my tires from Discount lol. Jumped the gun on that one I guess. One week too early.

Poultrygeist

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Accord, Soul
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I'm a Prime member not just for free shipping but because I get a lower rate on Amazon's Unlimited HD music streaming service for my home audio systems.

lajlmt

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Lance
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘23 Maverick XLT LUX
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

I know there is a LOT in my wish list…just no TRUCK!! Cart before the horse? I guess it will deliver before the Amazon items will..

Poultrygeist

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Accord, Soul
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I ordered some Amazon stuff for my Maverick which is supposed to arrive by the end of the month. Cargo netting, extra tie downs and tailgate letters all on sale. I'll wait on Black Friday/Cyber Monday for the more expensive items like a tonneau cover, bed rug etc.
Sponsored