Its almost here

Mdibon

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Chevy equinox
Train Car TTGX 159952 Has officially been emptied in Toronto as of May 1 at 0300....

I dont know what to say.... I have Such the " Pre Game Skate" butterflies going on.
Sponsored

Wasatch-Man

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Train Car TTGX 159952 Has officially been emptied in Toronto as of May 1 at 0300....

I dont know what to say.... I have Such the " Pre Game Skate" butterflies going on.
Nice! Hope you get your call soon! Maybe we'll get ours the same day!

I checked my order yesterday, and mine was delivered to the dealership. I assume my salesman will call me when it's ready for pickup.

Good dealership and salesman, but he never proactively contacted me once during this process. If I contacted him he was good about getting back with me. He just never seemed that interested in checking in with me, letting me know what was going on. Oh well, he correctly ordered it and made sure a couple of changes i wanted were added, so I guess I have nothing to gripe about!

Keep us updated!

OP
OP
Mdibon

Mdibon

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Chevy equinox
I think the dealer thing is as simple we are 1 of many. Just because we know we are special because we are getting Maverick's does not mean that salesman have the time or the desire to call each special person. At least you get emails from ford as an American If it was not for my pig headedness (we will call it diligence) I would know nothing. 😜

Wasatch-Man

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I think the dealer thing is as simple we are 1 of many. Just because we know we are special because we are getting Maverick's does not mean that salesman have the time or the desire to call each special person. At least you get emails from ford as an American If it was not for my pig headedness (we will call it diligence) I would know nothing. 😜
Completely agree! He's got other customers, not just me! He got it correctly ordered with changes added! I will order from this dealership again!

Hey, there's something to be said for "pig headedness!"🤣 I'm an advocate of it!😅

BTW, that Velocity Blue looks sharp! I think you're going to totally dig it!

Pickles

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Calvin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Kia rio, kia sorento
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost

Oh i think this might be mine too!!! When i checked on thursday it was on its way through illanios. Does that math line up???

Sponsored

CorrigansLabs

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
N/A
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Awesome! Hoping mine is on the same rail car but don’t think it. Unfortunately for me, getting information from my salesman is like pulling teeth. He said he’d get back to me with my VIN when he got it. That was two months the ago. I called Ford Canada for the VIN instead. I’m not even gonna bother with rail car info.

OP
OP
Mdibon

Mdibon

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Chevy equinox
Oh i think this might be mine too!!! When i checked on thursday it was on its way through illanios. Does that math line up???
Yea. Markham IL on Thursday morning

OP
OP
Mdibon

Mdibon

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Chevy equinox
Awesome! Hoping mine is on the same rail car but don’t think it. Unfortunately for me, getting information from my salesman is like pulling teeth. He said he’d get back to me with my VIN when he got it. That was two months the ago. I called Ford Canada for the VIN instead. I’m not even gonna bother with rail car info.
If you where able to get the order number from the dealership the at least you could check the status on the website

Sponsored
OP
OP
Mdibon

Mdibon

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Chevy equinox
The unicorns in Canada must be coming out of hybrid-nation

Tazgarde

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Maverick XLT Hybrid2015 Honda CBR300RA
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Mine arrived today too! I saw that my dealer had called so I decided to swing by like a stalker. Spotted it a mile away in a sea of gloomy white, black, and grey trucks. I was told it hadn't even been off the truck two hours, and they would call me when it's been prepped. I guess that's the polite way of telling me to get lost!

Ford Maverick Its almost here IMG_20220504_184954

Pickles

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Calvin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Kia rio, kia sorento
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Mine arrived today too! I saw that my dealer had called so I decided to swing by like a stalker. Spotted it a mile away in a sea of gloomy white, black, and grey trucks. I was told it hadn't even been off the truck two hours, and they would call me when it's been prepped. I guess that's the polite way of telling me to get lost!

IMG_20220504_184954.jpg
Aaaaah mine must be close then. As far as i can tell our trucks were all on the same train. You me and OP that is
Sponsored