First Name
Ellen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Outlander Sport
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
So, my July order is finally built and shipping (Lariat Lux Hybrid)…dealer is predicting it’ll arrive end of the month.
I’m excited, but also nervous….. As a long time lurker on this forum, a lot of negatives/problems tend to get the most visibility and attention, even if they’re statistically unlikely in reality.

Folks who’ve had your Maverick a while, still happy? Issue free? Any regrets?
So, my July order is finally built and shipping (Lariat Lux Hybrid)…dealer is predicting it’ll arrive end of the month.
I’m excited, but also nervous….. As a long time lurker on this forum, a lot of negatives/problems tend to get the most visibility and attention, even if they’re statistically unlikely in reality.

Folks who’ve had your Maverick a while, still happy? Issue free? Any regrets?
I have had my Maverick since November and I absolutely love it. I have had no second thoughts and no problems whatsoever with it. I have a FX4 and for 4K package and I have just over 3,000 miles on it. Took my first long road trip 4 hours and got 28 and a half miles to the gallon I know that's nothing compared to the hybrid but it's really good considering the dirt and bumpy roads I was on. But it is an amazing truck and can handle a lot. Super glad I bought mine.
Sponsored

FiremarshalBill49

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tesla Model 3 LR and 2022 Ford Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Okay Guys, still waiting for THAT call from my dealer to tell me my hybrid Lariat Mav is here (due anytime in the next 5 days)! So what do you consider THE essential accessories for your Mav? Splash guards? Molded floor mats? Tailgate dampener? Bed cover?