• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 13, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 13, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Ohio ISO: Too many items

Cru_Jones

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick Lariat 2.0 EcoBoast AWD
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
UPDATED 5/18/23 - found most of what I wanted

With my EcoBoost Lariat (Shadow Black w/ BAP package) built it’s time to accessorize!

Below is my ISO list. Ideally I’m looking for your unwanted and discounted items. New or used condition is fine. Local to Northeast Ohio, but I’m fine with items being shipped.

I apologize for the daunting list. Obviously, not everything will be found, but feel free to contact me for a single item or even if you have something not on my list.

I can pay using PayPal, Venmo, CashApp, Zelle or cash locally.

Exterior
  • Bed Extender - Ford or aftermarket w/ or w/out ramp (motorcycles, furniture, ect.)
  • Tailgate pad for bicycle transportation (Dekine, Fox, ect.)
  • Hood struts
  • Stubby antenna
  • Carr Hitch Step - must be blacked out
  • Adjustable cargo divider - NZ6Z99286A72A
  • Lowering springs/coilovers
  • Ford/EcoBoast/ST/ect badges
  • Knob covers (all or mostly black)
  • Dashboard tray
  • Cover for radio controls
  • Anodized fill caps for engine bay
  • Oil catch can system
  • Performance upgrades (intake, down pipes, exhaust, ect.)
Sponsored

Last edited:

CSmith

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
CJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick XLT FX4, 2020 F150 XLT FX4
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I'd recommend you take a look at RealTruck.com. They have a number of those items and, if you email them and let them know you are a MTC member they give you a decent discount with free shipping for most items. They are a sponsor of MTC and have a link in the sponsor directory. To get that MTC discount I recommend you email [email protected] and he will send you an invoice for the items you want.

Don806

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick XLT, Also a 2000 F150
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

I was able to find several OEM accessories on the member marketplace, at good prices (Tailgate assist, tailgate lock, and mud flaps). got my bed cover and tailgate letters from evilbay, and some items from dealership using Fordpass points (hood deflector and extra bed cubby). I believe someone in Ohio had a set of hood struts at a BIG discount a month or so back on the marketplace here.

Lariat805

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Maverick Lariat
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
With my EcoBoost Lariat (Shadow Black w/ BAP package) built it’s time to accessorize!

Below is my ISO list. Ideally I’m looking for your unwanted and discounted items. New or used condition is fine. Local to Northeast Ohio, but I’m fine with items being shipped.

I apologize for the daunting list. Obviously, not everything will be found, but feel free to contact me for a single item or even if you have something not on my list.

Exterior
  • Tonneau Cover - preferably hard, rolling, all black like BAK Revolver X4s, but all styles considered
  • Bed Extender - Ford or aftermarket w/ or w/out ramp (motorcycles, furniture, ect.)
  • License Plate frame (WeatherTech, ect.)
  • Hood deflector - smoke, VNZ6Z16C900A
  • Hood scoop - VNZ6Z16C630A
  • Tailgate spoiler - VNZ6Z-9944210-B
  • Rear Cab spoiler - VNZ6Z9944210A
  • Bed lighting - VNZ6Z13E754B
  • Dee Zee Tailgate assist
  • Hood struts
  • Stubby antenna
  • Tailgate lock
  • Spare tire cover - full size
  • Bed organization - side tool boxes like Undercover, dividers, trays, nets, ratcheting bar, ect.
Electronic
  • piggyback tuner - Racechip, Panda, ect.
  • Auto Stop Eliminator
  • Pedal commander
Interior
  • Rear Seat Cover - not hammock style as this is protection from young children
  • Phone holder
  • Console organizer or safe
  • Sill covers - all black, no logos
Miscellaneous
  • K&N Drop In Replacement Air Filter - 33-3131
  • Lowering springs
  • Upgraded, painted calipers

Exterior
  • Tonneau Cover - preferably hard, rolling, all black like BAK Revolver X4s, but all styles considered
  • Hood struts
  • Stubby antenna
  • Tailgate lock
  • Bed organization - side tool boxes like Undercover, dividers, trays, nets, ratcheting bar, ect.
Electronic
  • Auto Stop Eliminator
  • Pedal commander
Interior
  • Phone holder
Miscellaneous
  • Lowering springs
I have a Bak Revolver X4s brand new sealed in the box. I paid around $1100, but decided not to install. I am willing to sell for $900 + shipping costs.

OP
OP

Cru_Jones

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Thanks for the offer, but I’m going to pass as that’s almost exactly what BAK offered me in a direct order when I mentioned being a member of this forum.

Sponsored

Lariat805

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Maverick Lariat
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Yes, but then you have tax on that, but shipping to Ohio would likely be high too. Good luck.

CZaugg

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Curtis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick Lariat Hybrid, 2021 Toyota Venza
Engine
2.5L Hybrid

Exterior
  • Hood struts
  • Stubby antenna
  • Tailgate lock
Electronic
  • Auto Stop Eliminator
  • Pedal commander
Interior
  • Phone holder
Miscellaneous
  • Lowering springs
WOW! All the add ons is going to cost almost as much as the truck. I just wish I could get my truck. It's built but hasn't shipped yet. I'll only be getting a few add ons, some of which was originally part of the original packages that are now accessories. I dropped these now accessories in order to get my truck. Now at 471 days since original order.

OP
OP

Cru_Jones

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
WOW! All the add ons is going to cost almost as much as the truck. I just wish I could get my truck. It's built but hasn't shipped yet. I'll only be getting a few add ons, some of which was originally part of the original packages that are now accessories. I dropped these now accessories in order to get my truck. Now at 471 days since original order.
This is just a wish list. I plan to keep the truck for a long time and will slowly accumulate parts over time. I’m not in a hurry for anything except the tonneau.

I’m a cheapskate, and most items I’ll acquire well below MSRP (used instead of new either from here, eBay or FB, closeouts/special offers and as gifts from my Amazon wish list.)

For example, someone locally is selling the Ford-branded bed extender locally for 50% off, but it’s missing the hardware. I would gladly take the risk of tracking down the parts at that level of discount, but passed only because I was unsure of compatibility with my tonneau.

OP
OP

Cru_Jones

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Yes, but then you have tax on that, but shipping to Ohio would likely be high too. Good luck.
Shipping was the big deciding factor in your offer. If you ever lower your asking price or could include free shipping I’d be interested.

Sponsored
OP
OP

Cru_Jones

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
That was one of the first pages I found when I started looking for Maverick groups.