- Thread starter
- #1
Just got my dad a 2023 Ford Maverick Hybrid Atlas Blue XLT LUX. I like the Atlas blue.
I will admit that I like my Velocity Blue much better than the Atlas blue. Both are nice colors but there’s a certain really nice pop that the VB has.
I really wish Ford didn’t change the LUX package.
IMO it was a much better deal at the higher price w/ the 2022 that came with more items. It was probably too good of a deal and that’s why for 2023 they made the LUX package cheaper and it comes with less.
Nonetheless, I am looking for the bed rail system for my dad. Anyone have one for sale or know of anywhere to get one for a good deal?
Thanks for looking! Attached is a pic of my father’s new Mav!!!
I will admit that I like my Velocity Blue much better than the Atlas blue. Both are nice colors but there’s a certain really nice pop that the VB has.
I really wish Ford didn’t change the LUX package.
IMO it was a much better deal at the higher price w/ the 2022 that came with more items. It was probably too good of a deal and that’s why for 2023 they made the LUX package cheaper and it comes with less.
Nonetheless, I am looking for the bed rail system for my dad. Anyone have one for sale or know of anywhere to get one for a good deal?
Thanks for looking! Attached is a pic of my father’s new Mav!!!
Sponsored