Sponsored

Is Ford honoring the financing on 2022 Mavericks that were ordered before the cut off date around a year ago or so?

cupster

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
is ford honoring the financing on 2022 mavericks that were ordered before the cut off date around a year ago or so?
Sponsored

CSmith

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
CJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick XLT FX4, 2020 F150 XLT FX4
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
is ford honoring the financing on 2022 mavericks that were ordered before the cut off date around a year ago or so?
They honored mine. I ordered in January 2022, purchased a week ago, and financed thru Ford Motor Credit for 5 years @ 1.9%. Your dealer has to know what to do. Granger Motors did.

voldemartian

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Ford Maverick Hybrid XLT, 2019 Dodge Journey
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
My dealer tried not too (they make money from third party financing) but I pressed them on it in the finance box until he finally pulled it up. I ended up going with my credit union because they could match Fords rates. Then they gave me a .2% better rate because I was already a member and had another car loan with them. The finance guy was mad I made him do all that extra work but I don't care. That's his job and he is not working in my best interest.

I took an 84 month loan btw. I like lower car payments. If you are wanting 60 months or less I doubt anyone can beat the Ford rate sheet from last year.

Mav101

First Name
Thom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gm
Ford honors it. Having an honorable dealer is the question.

Gardnetm

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
UtahMavericks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick Lariat Lux 2.0 EB AWD 4K
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I ordered in Jan and picked it up Monday with the original 1.9 for 60 rate. The salesperson I worked with had miraculously never heard of this checkbox in smart Vincent that pulls rates from the time of order. I showed him a screenshot of his own software from MTC (this community is freaking amazing btw) and lo and behold, the original rates showed up. Best they could do was 3.9 for 60 otherwise. That was actually last Saturday, then they had to wait til Monday to call Ford directly and confirm the rates would be honored, which they were. Long story short, do your research here, know what you're entitled to, and be prepared to fight for it!

Sponsored

scottp01

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Ford Fiesta (on death's door)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
If your order is still a 2022, yes.
If you had to reorder a 2023, no. (Seriously Ford, after waiting a year plus this is our reward?!)
If you had a cancelled 2022 that got pushed to 2023, most likely no.

docsmith1511

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mav XLT LUX velocity blue
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Yes, just picked mine up last Thursday, no problem what so ever. Ordered 8-2-21 and got 0% for 36 months

millertyme15

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Bobby
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Murano, Chrysler 200, Jeep Wrangler
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Yes, my dealer honored it. Ordered in July 2021, picked up 10/28/22....honored 1.9%/60 months.
Sponsored